Name: Vegas
Phone: 501-434-9583
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...t/260291962554
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Incall off I-40
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long and dyed reddish this visit.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Extremely tiny girl. Says she is 5’ but that’s pushing it and less then 100 lbs. Adorable tiny body. Really cute girl. Pictures in her ad are her and accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like one I would love to see if I ever make it down to Central Arkansas on the weekend.
This is spot on. I was fortunate to have some time as well Saturday and saw her. We talked much longer than I had anticipated especially since this was only the second time I’ve seen her. Your description of her personality and demeanor is right on, she’s just easy to have a conversation with to let things develop. As for the sister, it sounds like she won’t be around for a good bit and her ads have ceased on STG as well and with a bit of searching you can find where the sister is currently residing and why. Maybe I’ll get to the same comfort level with her eventually, time will tell. Great review
Good Review SAS
Good Review SAS
Originally Posted by Baconman
Yeah, I believe I know who you're talking about but hopefully it's a bump in the road. She's been around for a good stretch. I'm gonna take the SAS approach and think positive.
Yeah, I believe I know who you're talking about but hopefully it's a bump in the road. She's been around for a good stretch. I'm gonna take the SAS approach and think positive. Originally Posted by Baconman
Yes, she has had bumps in the road before and knows how to repair them. Still will always be a friend and favorite. We have all had bad days at our business.
Vegas is unbelievable...perfectly described... +1 on her rating as the tightest kitty... delightful.

Appreciate your guidance...your sincerity is always reliable. Our mileage may always vary, and we understand that.

Thanks for the excellent review on an excellent girl.
Reached out to her yesterday. All was good until I mentioned stopping at the ATM. She wanted PayPal. I asked if cash was ok first time… radio silence after that. Appt was in 15 minutes! Eventually reached back out and said she had been cleaning and paying her rent. No review as we didn’t meet but I was majorly disappointed.
Good intel
Reached out to her yesterday. All was good until I mentioned stopping at the ATM. She wanted PayPal. I asked if cash was ok first time… radio silence after that. Appt was in 15 minutes! Eventually reached back out and said she had been cleaning and paying her rent. No review as we didn’t meet but I was majorly disappointed. Originally Posted by Joebillybob
She started preferring cash app or PayPal about a month ago as she had a lot of cash stolen from her room. That is the major reason she prefers it but also she usually pays her room and things on line so it’s easier if her funds are in her account. Actually I like that she prefers it that way.
Not sure what happened because I used cash last weekend with her and literally told her I was stopping to get it. Weird. Sorry it happened to you, she’s worth giving another chance in my opinion
good review. Its a hit and miss with her and her sister.