Nwa it’s a great weekend to be spontaneous outside

new activities?

Any plans anyone?
Any new restaurant they built!
I Miss nwa
I’ll be honest, based on the title I expected a spontaneous photo shoot outdoors in NWA somewhere

I miss NWA too though
Be spending a little time squeezing off rounds at Hobbs this weekend myself, but with as hot as it is and since I can't do anything involving water thanks to the new tatt that will probably be it for outdoors
I’ll be honest, based on the title I expected a spontaneous photo shoot outdoors in NWA somewhere

I miss NWA too though Originally Posted by hogfan4201
Oh I Still got the ones I took in nwa outside!
Be spending a little time squeezing off rounds at Hobbs this weekend myself, but with as hot as it is and since I can't do anything involving water thanks to the new tatt that will probably be it for outdoors Originally Posted by Southernnavyvet
Oh that sounds lovely!
And oh yeah you can’t let that get ruined!
Nicole, have you ever tried this place in Fayetteville?

http://www.therapods.com/

The float pods look super interesting. Wonder what their availability is for a massage this weekend?

We should go if you’re not too busy! I’ve always been curious but I’ve never been.

Taking the Ebike out for a ride because this weather is fantastic! and a massage booked for Sunday. Maybe you and I can go out to dinner Sunday take a ride in that new whip! ��
Never been to that one ! But those pods are great

QUOTE=Ginger Doll;1062557596]Nicole, have you ever tried this place in Fayetteville?

http://www.therapods.com/

The float pods look super interesting. Wonder what their availability is for a massage this weekend?

We should go if you’re not too busy! I’ve always been curious but I’ve never been.

[/QUOTE]
Definitely! We got to Catch up an oh yeah I’ll take ya for a ride

Taking the Ebike out for a ride because this weather is fantastic! and a massage booked for Sunday. Maybe you and I can go out to dinner Sunday take a ride in that new whip! �� Originally Posted by Rosepetals
Nwa let’s get this outdoor fun started
Any event going on this weekend?

Old picture but this was in nwa
Definitely! We got to Catch up an oh yeah I’ll take ya for a ride Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Mia, do you like your Ebike?
It’s so nice out here
GOing to take a walk out on the crystal bridges it’s not nice out today!
Great to see nwa again
anything going on this weekend?