Any hiking trails in little rock

Hello Little Rock! I am so excited to visiting your area for the very first time. I am looking forward to doing some hiking while there. Does anyone know of any trails nearby or any site seeing attractions that I should visit while there.

Thanks everyone!

Juliette
Hello Little Rock! I am so excited to visiting your area for the very first time. I am looking forward to doing some hiking while there. Does anyone know of any trails nearby or any site seeing attractions that I should visit while there.

Thanks everyone!

Juliette Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Welcome to Arkansas ! I like to hike pinnacle Mountain what kind of cuisine or shopping do you like? there’s lots to do in Little Rock
hi my friend

go north a bot to devils den park

have fun!!!!!!!!
As good as the out doors are in most of Arkansas, nothing beats hiking in North West Arkansas.... just saying
Agree on Pinacle
Clinton Library is interesting, regardless of your political leanings.
Hot Springs has a lot of really great trails to hike, the national park has a bunch of trails all close together and a bunch intersect to make an even bigger network of trails
Pinnacle Mountain if you stay around Little Rock. Petite Jean has some nice trails too. Word of advice though, put your purse and valuables in your trunk. My ex and I hiked Petite Jean a few years ago. She left her purse on the floorboard of the car. Someone busted out my window to steal it. Thief’s know you will be on the trail awhile. Fortunately a couple was coming off the trail and saw them so they took off before they got the purse. The people were nice enough to wait by our car until we came off the trail and told us what happened, so all we lost was a passenger side window. We saw the Park Rangers vehicle and stopped to tell him what happened. He did nothing and basically told us we deserved it for leaving the purse in the car. He didn’t even take a report on the incident. Lesson learned.
Burns Park has a lot of walking, hiking, and biking trails as well. But I’d probably suggest not leaving valuables in the vehicle there either.
Burns Park has a lot of walking, hiking, and biking trails as well. But I’d probably suggest not leaving valuables in the vehicle there either. Originally Posted by hogfan4201
She shoved it under the seat and we had tinted windows so she thought she was OK, but she left the strap hanging out in the floorboard and that was all it took. What upset us the most was the reaction of the Park Ranger as he basically told us it was because of people like us that people steal. If she didn’t leave her purse “locked in our car” they wouldn’t have been tempted to break out our windshield. We were treated like we were the criminals. So just saying, purses and anything valuable in the trunk.
Absolutely, I completely understand your frustration at the park ranger. I carry my wallet, keys, etc in my backpack and put my wife’s purse in a compartment under the floor mats in my truck. I even hide my phone charger a lot of times just because it indicates a phone might be in the truck. Thieves are gonna thieve and don’t really need any evidence at all honestly