Ladies here's some help

Or busty or cm. Who pays for that. Just get her like 4 or max 6 drinks we fucking. I pay for women like Alyssa but they told me she don't see blacks. Honestly I research cm. She is so mean knowing most guys with sense just buy her a couple of drinks and pay for two cards at the bingo hall and you balls in. Did I come here for below average
Or busty or cm. Who pays for that. Just get her like 4 or max 6 drinks we fucking. I pay for women like Alyssa but they told me she don't see blacks. Honestly I research cm. She is so mean knowing most guys with sense just buy her a couple of drinks and pay for two cards at the bingo hall and you balls in. Did I come here for below average Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Ain't no need for all this brah
Honestly cm, Gina and busty take me back. My mother
would have me with my granny when my mom worked

. My granny loved bingo. The above 3 remind me of those beautiful bingo hall ladies . Fond memories
Honestly cm, Gina and busty take me back. My mother
would have me with my granny when my mom worked

. My granny loved bingo. The above 3 remind me of those beautiful bingo hall ladies . Fond memories Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
You can't handle anyone of us lol I like that you think of me!
Hmmm. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Originally Posted by Demolition
Yeah.
And Gina called it correctly.
Oh lawd. Here we go
You can't handle anyone of us lol I like that you think of me! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
He’s constantly thinking of me too, it’s hilarious he use to pm me and beg me for a meeting. Besides I love Bingo it’s fun as hell.

What else you got 3peat cause that’s lame!
Chiefs3peat, or whatever handle you are using this week, here’s some advice: hire a therapist, and work on yourself. You need it.
He’s constantly thinking of me too, it’s hilarious he use to pm me and beg me for a meeting. Besides I love Bingo it’s fun as hell.

What else you got 3peat cause that’s lame! Originally Posted by Cendell M
When our trolls keep us in every post ,
they just can't stand that they can't handle Confident Women!!

And our wallet's are not poor lol
I'm thinking the Houston women fixing to get riled up.
Bear spray ain't even gonna help! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Happy to see another Austinite who enjoys watching the Houston drama unfold... lol I come here for entertainment and they always deliver
Happy to see another Austinite who enjoys watching the Houston drama unfold... lol I come here for entertainment and they always deliver Originally Posted by SexySammy
Oh sammy. I love my Houston lady friends. But even I stay clear when they get worked up. I usually go and hide in the Vermont or Montana forums.
  • Uomo
  • 03-26-2024, 12:44 PM
The master troll lives!

Y'all out here telling him no one listens to him,.. yet time and time again you respond. I'm certain he gets off on the drama he starts and jerks off reading your responses. The more "upset" you get, the harder he gets.

Ignore him already whilst the admins track his MAC address and ban him again.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-26-2024, 12:52 PM
you are correct sir. exactly what i said in an earlier thread. but i think this is a throwaway handle so i don't think he cares he overplayed his hand. he was funny af on hype's self report, so maybe we can get some of shine's humor back with this handle. he was funny as hell when he wasn't pissing everyone off.
he did make one interesting point, which is that he'd never hobby with a gal he could have as a civvie.
The master troll lives!

Y'all out here telling him no one listens to him,.. yet time and time again you respond. I'm certain he gets off on the drama he starts and jerks off reading your responses. The more "upset" you get, the harder he gets.

Ignore him already whilst the admins track his MAC address and ban him again. Originally Posted by Uomo
pay to see you'll. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Well, since you wanted to be disrespectful to me while I was just having a conversation with you ......

Isn't there a poster that has multiple banned handles that is known for saying "you'll" - a grammatically incorrect word which no one else uses?