PA

I had PA before the shutdown now I don't. What happened?
Had you paid for PA or received credit for submitting an encounter report?
Encounter reports
Had you paid for PA or received credit for submitting an encounter report? Originally Posted by scorpio31
I am also without PA, and if you could check into it at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate. Would be due to an encounter report done 4/4/18. Thank you!
I also had PA before shut down due to posting reviews. Could you check on this for me. Thanks
I also had PA before shut down due to posting reviews. Could you check on this for me. Thanks Originally Posted by Luvmesum69
Your Pa would have expired in the middle of March and the site didn't go down until April 7th. There will be no restoration for you.
I am also without PA, and if you could check into it at your earliest convenience, I would appreciate. Would be due to an encounter report done 4/4/18. Thank you! Originally Posted by NotQuiteBond
Your PA would have expired in the middle of June before the site re-launched, so there will probably be no restoration of PA for you.
The site going offline for over sixty days was an unfortunate event, but necessary. Numerous problems arose when the site relaunched recently and situations like yours are somewhat commonplace.

There is no official policy reinstating PA credit to members whose access expired during the shutdown. If you feel your particular situation is credible and worthy of reinstatement, email websupport@eccie.net and make your case.