Mature Dog learns new things

I always liked cucumbers. Sliced or diced and especially in yogurt.

I always winked at the idea that they were some kind of sexual dildo.

Now they say that if you rub them over cellulite it will tighten up and go away for awhile. Take bags and wrinkles away from your eyes and if you boil them it gives off an incredible healing aroma. Can erase words written in ink.

I never knew those things!
Cucumber infused water is really yummy too!
I'll infuse it with vodka which should erase a lot of stuff, at least for awhile.
I did try a friend's mint infused vodka the other day. It was yummy!
Green tea vodka is pretty nice too
Good vodka
few ice cubes
hold the cucumbers,yogurt,mint and green tea
How about Olives with Blu Cheese and a lot of salty olive juice?
  • Fsn57
  • 04-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Chocolate Ice cream with cinnamon and cayenne flavors (Jenni's Queen City Cayenne):

http://jenisicecreams.com/flavors-signature.html

Best ice cream I've ever had.
Hey ladies, be very, very careful what you use to stick in your V. Some may enjoy it but every thing has a whole lot of nasty germs on it and can cause you severe pain and infections. Ask a Doctor. I thought it would be great to see, or use a carrot or a cucumber on a provider but luckily she declined and I'm glad. There are a lot of other "safe" toys to use and still get the same effect. Just my two-cents.:mf_gen tleman:
How about Olives with Blu Cheese and a lot of salty olive juice? Originally Posted by catnipdipper
I'm in love. The Thomas Blue is one of the best I've ever had! I just had one the other day on the deck when it was warm outside. It was pure bliss.
I have had that there also and it was in my top 5.
I know! We talked about last time I saw you.
I remember it well!