Best G-Spot Positions ...

Some providers do and some don't care if while during a session, there is G-Spot stimulation. I personally LOVE it - and no, large dicks aren't the only ones that can get the job done, actually, most of my G-Spot stimulation is from average sizes.

What are your favorite G - Spot stimulation positions guys and gals? Personally, a comfy chair is needed for the gent, and I'll hop on - taking my time sitting and rocking gently back and forth ahhhhhhhhhhhh - clitoral stimulation is already taken care of this way so I win both ways, AND I get to see everything while he's grabbing my titties!

Do you like toys? Are fingers preferred? What about the "other" G-Spot? Do Tell!
My last GF could only orgasm through G-spot stimulation. She preferred plain old missionary. With missionary, once you got started good, she would orgasm every 4 or so minutes, which she loved. I have always loved “doggie” but it was too intense for her. She said it just kept way too much stimulation on the spot. She would orgasm every couple of minutes and it was just too much for her. One night after we had both been doing some serious drinking, to my surprise, she did want it from behind. I had just enough whiskey dick that I got insanely hard, but it would have taken me forever to get a nut. For some reason that night (maybe it was because her senses were a little dulled) she wanted it rough from behind and leaned over the cushioned arm of the couch and let me get after it. She was moaning at the top of her lungs and having an orgasm almost every minute or so. When she finally had enough, she had tears flowing down her face, but said it was good tears.
But, one thing is for sure, everyone needs vary.
With regard to the other G-spot, are you referring to the male g-spot? To me, there is nothing hotter than a woman that will occasionally give a little prostate play.
Yes - I am definitely including talking about the "male" G-Spot too - as women have told me they prefer orgasm this way as well. Once I find it I have to gently take my time , I know it's soooo intense and that's something one should indulge in or not at all...
Can some gal show me where that G spot is located.
Can some gal show me where that G spot is located. Originally Posted by willdooit@yahoo.com
Which G-Spot? or Both?
The g spot is an urban myth perpetrated on the male population by women that just want to fuck with us.
It's only a myth to guys with little dicks. Just kidding.
G-Spots are fun!

... and I love finding the best manner to stimulate the G-Spot with the woman I'm with.

I enjoy it with Providers that see regularly, as well.

When i was younger, i was taught a few stimulation techniques using my fingers. It still one of my fav ways.

-T
Which G-Spot? or Both? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
your`s

If your good at directions then..

Amazing if you really get this down how ladies discover they can squirt. Just had 2 first timers. Freaking amazing!
I've never squirted .... But I know if I were , whoever causes it will get rewarded lol
Yea my point exactly! After those happened holy shit things went freaking wild! Guys well worth the time to learn and the patience to make it happen! Well baby we just might have to have a try at it Eva!
It's only a myth to guys with little dicks. Just kidding. Originally Posted by GymRat

True, but like a woman's orgasm its a moving target.

If your good at directions then..

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Is like being at a Gallagher show? The g spot sledge o matic?