Sad sign of the times. Bikini for fat chick.

Plus, conservatives should love this. This is a prime example of an enterprising entrepreneur capitalizing on an untapped market!
Dude, the Usual Suspects are going to tear you limb from limb for saying "statistically significant" in a way that indicates that you actually know what it means. If I remember in time, I'll send flowers to your funeral.

Seriously, dude, be careful. This is the first step on a slippery slope. Next, you'll start advocating that governments do things that actually work. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
"Dude"???????

Some people engage in discourse involving disciplines about which they know little.
This is an example of a bikini body. Don't war a bikini unless you are a reasonable facsimile of this:

Enjoy the whole article about Candice in a bikini:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ny-bikini.html
This is an example of a bikini body. Don't war a bikini unless you are a reasonable facsimile of this:

Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1

Originally Posted by ExNYer

I agree.
Plus, conservatives should love this. This is a prime example of an enterprising entrepreneur capitalizing on an untapped market! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Absolutely I do. If the designer can make money selling these then more power to him! American freedom and entrepreneurship at it finest.
One of my young Christian coworkers recently summed up the drunken promiscuity of his sinful past by sharing with me the following image: "Man, there's been mornings when I've woke up next to 300-pounders." How many of us here are old enough to remember with nostalgia the days when he could have made his point by saying, "200-pounders."

But we should of course never pass judgment on any chick's body--until we've seen it from this angle (with a little more muscle tone, I could get my teeth into that):
Attached Images File Type: jpg article-2330941-19FFC32B000005DC-399_634x663.jpg (60.6 KB, 16 views)