State: Pennsylvania
Address: Babcock Blvd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, HJ, Touching
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, Tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Granny-ish. Face is ragged, chubby. But wow when she pulled the twins out, one of the nicest sets I've seen and the biggest I've seen at an AMP

One of the best actual massages I've received at an amp as well.
Recommendation: Yes
I've not had the privilege of enjoying an hour with Jenny, but I'm gonna put that on my list of things to do this weekend. Right after Picklesburgh, or as an add-on either prior or afterwards. Seems aptly named for the hobby anyway. I'm surprised some enterprising granny hasn't used that either in the store name or an advertisement as yet.
Hope ya didn't go, I will be writing a review soon but I wish I didnt see her, ugly as fuck, massage was horrible with no teasing and those boobs weren't that great, she found a great surgeon, can't be that old without some saggin
I have to agree that Jenny is pretty nasty looking . Her biggest asset are her breasts . But I couldn’t even get excited ! She is well into her late 60’s ! With all the other places you can go to, I can do without the boobs, her boobs! I wouldn’t waste my money !!!