URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-28661.html
City: Hurst
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, 5'2", Asian mom bod, attractive smile, long black silky hair, and soft feminine body.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice ad
Wtf is this?
My question is , Why does Lily get lots of first time guys encounter reviews?
Just curious!
My question is , Why does Lily get lots of first time guys encounter reviews?
Just curious! Originally Posted by lovesthehunt
Kinda funny, she used to hate being reviewed. Guess she is getting desperate. Her services have drastically changed too. 20 years ago she was mostly massage, with the occasional L1 while she remained fully clothed. Now that her body isn't that great, she happily gets naked.
These kinds of reviews should come with disclaimer.
This review is part of the promotion for discounted service by the provider or free service to promote on Eccie.
No, details, no mention of donation nothing.
It was a very good massage. Not all the time you're going to bust a nut. Just enjoying a relaxing time with a good massage. Typing a review on mobie is not user friendly.
Guys, please explain to me why these are the reviews she gets?
Do I have to go find out myself?
Does she give super cheap discounts for what she hopes is a positive review?
It cracks me up.
It was a very good massage. Not all the time you're going to bust a nut. Just enjoying a relaxing time with a good massage. Typing a review on mobie is not user friendly. Originally Posted by YamanoteExpress
You've been here for 6 years and have two posts. Both of them here. One is your ad post and one is defending your ad post saying you don't know how to work a phone.

What kinda referral discount are you getting
I’ve been an on again off again client of Lilly for many years and can assure you I have no vested interest in this topic or lady beyond my desire to get to the truth. Not one word of what the OP stated was false. Lilly is a sweet lady who provides a really relaxing rub down in a clean discreet location and a variety of other add on services at a competitive price point.
Silven, I offer this to be helpful.

I've noted that you've injected this same question into review threads of other providers. It is not the purpose of the review to discuss a different provider. This is what is referred to as "hijacking a thread."

If you want info on someone you've not seen, you can ask in the Men's Lounge section rather than hijacking someone else's review.

As an aside, if you're curious, why not see her and then write your own review? The pictures are hot!

Happy hobbying.