Having your blue tooth on , weird or just coincidence?!

Oh ..M..G!.
It happened again tonight..I have been using my blue tooth for stuff lately on the device I use to log in to this site & other perverted sites & I kid you not I started craving smokes & another blue bunny ice cream cone with my liquor & as soon as I'm walking in here comes Hot AF 🔥 Fire Man.
every time I turn on blue tooth _ go to a nearby gas station near a fire station why do Firemen walk in with a shit eating but trying to not be suspicious grin?!?!

Hmmm

And btw I know this thread was closed Mods. https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2833285.

But if I may get the last word ask my reviewer what his old handle was yess he posted a review of our meeting like a year or 2 or 3 ago here & on the other site.
This guy was a total friggin treat when I met him he was 25 years old or so now 32 & Hot..long hair goatee. sexy sweet shaved balls & ect why in the fuck do some of you think I would ever stoop so freaking low as to post a fycking QV as if!
If I was going to post afake review it would be super long with XXX more details & a fycking overnight!!
& Michael You don't have enough $$to see me im a pucky one I choose my dates & not on crack
I also Respect my clients privacy & will not mention his old handle but Mods please by all means kindly pardon me for insisting you pm & ask him personally if he used another handle in the past & check the ip log ins I'm not posting my own freaking reviews ughh that's low. & I have too much self respect to do that or steal & pitroom we never met so stop your lying & if we did post the messages from my number with our convo lier!!
as if?!?!
ughh

Not kidding about the Bluetooth I think it's odd about the Firemen .no joke!!
Kinda weird but it happens everytime I have to make a run to the convenience store ALWAYS.
Lastly, I wanted the ladies to know if this Gent contacts you he's excellent client & on me for details .& Also here's an unbelievable part of our meeting I have seen him so many times no deposit was required & when The 'lynch" date was over um I almost forgot oh ya deposit & he was like let me cash app you & I then told him I um would prefer cash & can you pick up some smokes for me..never did I have to question his return.
So ya whatever, & if I am so FAT & Old & ugly or horrible why do I keep getting repeats with HOT young Men I would normally drool over!?
Ya I'm okay keep on punching me but it's getting old find another topic please?
ummm, I’m lost…
All I read was Hot AF Firemen
Yummmmm
okay then Italia one day when you have time come over for lunch or a drink & I will show you in person my Bluetooth attracts fire men no joke girl
okay then Italia one day when you have time come over for lunch or a drink & I will show you in person my Bluetooth attracts fire men no joke girl Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Cool
Count me in