Are these prices real?

Since OH2 is unavailable, I have been looking on tryst link. Do the ladies automatically inflate their prices on that site expecting negotiations? Or is that the rate they are commanding now. I have seen some profiles that match price point to what I was seeing on OH2 before the lockout, but a lot of the ladies have a higher price point on Tryst than OH2. Any thoughts or am I alone in my assumption?
Since OH2 is unavailable, I have been looking on tryst link. Do the ladies automatically inflate their prices on that site expecting negotiations? Or is that the rate they are commanding now. I have seen some profiles that match price point to what I was seeing on OH2 before the lockout, but a lot of the ladies have a higher price point on Tryst than OH2. Any thoughts or am I alone in my assumption? Originally Posted by ggew44

They're adding the gas cost to get to their incalls now.
By "gas" do you mean "gasoline"?
They're charging by the pound now!
My highly educated attorney charges $400 hour. I will not a provider a higher rate than my highly educated attorney.
Most of them have lost their minds, and a lot of them aren’t worth 300
Best to have p411 and some atfs. $300/hr is tops I will go. Maybe $400 for some unicorn .. very rare. I been seeing some regulars for $200hh. Had a provider I never seen text me saying I am back.. inclining she wants business when I passed on her previous rate before oh2 crash. . Some are desperate and the smart ones who had a fair rate are all doing really well due to their regulars. The dumb ones are eating it.. and if they are getting clients to pay those stupid rates from an unverified Jack or Joe good for them.
Heh-- welcome to the rest of the US. Texas has enjoyed rates lower than most of the country for as long as I can remember.

A lot of ladies will post a higher rate on Tryst or Eros than elsewhere, because often times its not as easy to screen the gents from there and more often than not-- the gents booking through there are business travelers who are accustomed to the rates in the rest of the country.
  • BLM69
  • 03-16-2022, 01:06 PM
Most of them have lost their minds, and a lot of them aren’t worth 300 Originally Posted by BossLifeHouston
They'll learn once nobody calls them, then they wonder why it's so slow 😂, you guys better learn how to survive and find the deals and some do charge by the pound
I'm ok with them setting the price they want, I will either pay it or not. I just noticed quite a bit of difference in what I was seeing in OH2 verses that same providers' ad on Tryst. In a perfect world I would not have to worry about price.............. but this world isn't perfect.
I'm ok with them setting the price they want, I will either pay it or not. I just noticed quite a bit of difference in what I was seeing in OH2 verses that same providers' ad on Tryst. In a perfect world I would not have to worry about price.............. but is world isn't perfect. Originally Posted by ggew44
Totally agree. If one provider wants to set their rate at $500 and their phone only rings once or twice a month, I respect that.

What annoys me is when a provider lists her rate as "call me", and I reach out. She providers her rate and I decline, then calls me a cheep bastard. I have issues with that provider.
Totally agree. If one provider wants to set their rate at $500 and their phone only rings once or twice a month, I respect that.

What annoys me is when a provider lists her rate as "call me", and I reach out. She providers her rate and I decline, then calls me a cheep bastard. I have issues with that provider. Originally Posted by Fizley
I don't even contact those ladies. If they can't be upfront about their rate then they are a waste of time.
Good read. Everyone has a very good point of common sense. It's all about consistency and a good price point. Not too high where I'll lose, but not too low, where I'll feel like a loser lol. Everything works itself out if the provider has good people skills too. You can't be a bitch and expect ppl to "like" you.
I look at it like I'm going to get a steak dinner. If I order the cheapest steak on the menu, I do not expect it to be 1-1/2 inches thick and melt in my mouth tender. Thats on me, I can live with my choices. However, if I am splurging on myself, and order the most expensive T-bone, please bring the thick and tender and I will bring the 1-1/2 inches.
Since OH2 is unavailable, I have been looking on tryst link. Do the ladies automatically inflate their prices on that site expecting negotiations? Or is that the rate they are commanding now. I have seen some profiles that match price point to what I was seeing on OH2 before the lockout, but a lot of the ladies have a higher price point on Tryst than OH2. Any thoughts or am I alone in my assumption? Originally Posted by ggew44
Just because they are "asking" for those prices doesn't mean that they are "receiving" those prices. At the end of the day, you hold the wallet. Also, the pictures are outdated and highly photoshopped from what I'm looking at in Houston so, y'all need to request updated photos or have the balls to start walking out if the pics don't match and the price is high.

Good luck out there and Happy Hobbying!