Keeping the hobby relevant

This post I honestly wanted to keep to myself but I felt like it had to be out there. There is a growing trend now of extreme escalation in donation rates. There is a certain donation in my head I consider reasonable. I honestly feel like that's in the best interest of the hobby. I don't consider it being cheap I consider it being prudent. I'm honestly worried for the hobby for most. As times get tougher, and surely they probably will even the most ardent hobbyists are going to have to make some tough decisions. At a certain donation variable I believe the hobby is sustainable but I do believe once it gets too much out of hand long term for providers and hobbyist alike its not sustainable. Providers I'm not in anyway anti you'll. Alot of my best memories have been at the breasts of some of the most beautiful women in the world(providers) I just will say have some caution. I've really started to look on my SO with a different adoration lately. A prudent provider wants long term clientele. A gent who down the line 10 years from now she is still seeing and her financial portfolio is great plus he's forgotten how much she's aged in ten years simply because she was fair.....
It used to be that whales were not well liked.

Now whales are charging 350/hr cuz they are "thicc" and have "curves" and men are into this.

So a prettier girl sees a 350/hr whale and starts charging 500/hr.
I think I see your point of view & maybe it's time to say goodbye to the hobby or just spoil yourself once every 3 -6 months with variety?

Providers are candy..& candy that comes in all shapes & sized & flavors some like licorice some cinnamon some chocolate some just plain mints it's not about which candy tastes the best to you because everyone has their own taste buds & beauty is in the eye of the beholder & a Provider can be a midget or a playboy model type or bbw please understand for the Providers it's their risk in meeting & expenses ect that give them the freedom to decide what they choose to charge?

I understand & wish that guys that should not hobby don't..but like Vodka at Specs I'm not going to start knocking Specs because of all the alcoholics?

It's an adult decision for both Adults whether provider or Hobbyist how they choose to handle this .

I truly hope tomorrow you wake up with extreme love & attraction towards your wife & leave this playtime turned off unless ready to play & not be affected by anything you see here that may affect your relationship at home sweetie.

This should definitely be done in moderation & as a treat because it is.
I think I see your point of view & maybe it's time to say goodbye to the hobby or just spoil yourself once every 3 -6 months with variety?

Providers are candy..& candy that comes in all shapes & sized & flavors some like licorice some cinnamon some chocolate some just plain mints it's not about which candy tastes the best to you because everyone has their own taste buds & beauty is in the eye of the beholder & a Provider can be a midget or a playboy model type or bbw please understand for the Providers it's their risk in meeting & expenses ect that give them the freedom to decide what they choose to charge?

I understand & wish that guys that should not hobby don't..but like Vodka at Specs I'm not going to start knocking Specs because of all the alcoholics?

It's an adult decision for both Adults whether provider or Hobbyist how they choose to handle this .

I truly hope tomorrow you wake up with extreme love & attraction towards your wife & leave this playtime turned off unless ready to play & not be affected by anything you see here that may affect your relationship at home sweetie.

This should definitely be done in moderation & as a treat because it is. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Okay you are right, please stay off my posts , you are 250 pounds you don't dfk so this post was not intended for you. I've been down that rabbit hole never to return and you know the truth. I don't come here to spend my hard earned money with someone who doesn't dfk, is 250 pounds. We are not the same!!!! I'm respectful but this is too much. Get off anything I post. We all know you are bigger than the allowed picture post requirements
Omg I never saw you & if I did please post the texting messages? I'm not sure why you would want to frensch kiss a woman your not attracted to & go see her but that's irrelevant to your topic,and in sincere concern to your post I wanted to also mention that something else that some Providers are doing with their " faves" is offering special monthly upfront payment rates & you might want to check.
For example if you are totally into one provider ask her if she would consider seeing you 3-4 times a month for xamount of upfront pay for a monthly deal.
Not all offer this but some will if the chemistry is amazing & it never hurts to ask .
It's a shame though to agree upon something like this without getting the agreement upfront because it really sucks to agree to this & the playa only commit to 2 visits at that agreement.

There's always a way to negotiate if you are someone that the provider is excited in seeing & the negotiating is not ridiculous like for the one time visit .
Then of course you have bitches like me that do not offer that .
I'm honestly worried for the hobby for most. As times get tougher, and surely they probably will even the most ardent hobbyists are going to have to make some tough decisions. At a certain donation variable I believe the hobby is sustainable but I do believe once it gets too much out of hand long term for providers and hobbyist alike its not sustainable... Originally Posted by Pitroom

Here's the thing about the hobby-- the market literally sets the rate. If a lady is charging so much that she isn't getting appointments, she will adjust her rate downward or she will decide this isn't for her. Or.. in the case of Texas-- she'll opt to change markets.

If a lady is charging so little that she has more business than she can handle-- she'll raise her rates.

On another note-- I AM one of the providers who has regulars that have been seeing me for 10 plus years... however, they aren't concerned with me aging-- because I spend good money to make sure I don't I look better now than I did a decade ago-- I'm more healthy and fit as well.
The "hobby" is merely a transaction between two individuals. If a provider wants to charge a certain rate, then that is her business. She can adjust it as she sees fit based upon the demand for her and her services. If you cannot afford the ladies, then find some that are within your budget. Or go hit the local bars. There are plenty of women out there you can go get for the price of a few drinks.
The "hobby" is merely a transaction between two individuals. If a provider wants to charge a certain rate, then that is her business. She can adjust it as she sees fit based upon the demand for her and her services. If you cannot afford the ladies, then find some that are within your budget. Or go hit the local bars. There are plenty of women out there you can go get for the price of a few drinks. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Couldn't agree with this more. Yes the rates are going up, yes providers are matching other providers rates, and that's their choice.

If you can't afford it, save money and go to a cheaper market (I recommend Colombia / Prague / Thailand) or make more money to keep up.
Couldn't agree with this more. Yes the rates are going up, yes providers are matching other providers rates, and that's their choice.

If you can't afford it, spend more time with your SO, save money and go to a cheaper market (I recommend Colombia / Prague / Thailand) or make more money to keep up. Originally Posted by hotbox247
I'm not going to name names but there's a certain person in this thread who has the same name as someone else would consistently jump in on threads in the locker room on OH2 about certain providers upping their prices and being questioned over it....this certain person would jump in WK-ing and denounce others for making comments very similar to what is at the start of this thread.
OP: You already know that's all bullshit. Not everyone needs nor charges "Deposits", Their Clients WANT To Show Up. And not everyone is "Hobbying To Pay The Bills/Pay For The Incall/Pay For The Incall Rent/Pay For The Incall Utilities/Tip Out Their PIMP/Feed Their HABITS, etc.

Rate does not mean shit. You can "ask" for it, only the Hooker knows if she actually "receives" it. Y'all already know how it goes down with "negotiations, review specials, yada yada yada"... A Rate Does Not Define A Hooker Either. A Hooker will ask what she hopes to receive. The Gents have the wallet at the end of the day. Personally, I've long paid my dues and have the freedom to hobby as I please for the love of 4Paws and I'm a Business Woman At The End Of The Day. My Rate Does Not Define Me And Never Will. Believe That

Congratulations on your Achievements Grace!

And OP you are most definitely correct. The Alyssa XOXO Slippery SLOPE Is Like Black Ice...

There is someone for everyone folks so stop tripping, mkay?

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
I'm not going to name names but there's a certain person in this thread who has the same name as someone else would consistently jump in on threads in the locker room on OH2 about certain providers upping their prices and being questioned over it....this certain person would jump in WK-ing and denounce others for making comments very similar to what is at the start of this thread. Originally Posted by bigwill832

I'll name it for you by asking and you can answer with a smiley... is it "hotbox247"... Smile for Yes... Frown for No...

If you don't feel safe answering THAT way... Wink once for Yes... Twice for No...

Do I win a PRIZE????
No increase from me. What's changed I think is that previously, the agencies and Amp rates were the standard market setters. Once those went up, the rest followed.

Provider rates have always ebbed and flowed with the seasonal demand, but the consistency of Amp and agency rates have kept prices stable, until more recently when they started fluctuating. Don't blame providers, markets working accordingly. Agencies will become a monopoly once they go to central scheduling, that's when the real prices will go up.
The Hobby is a genuine free market. Supply and demand rule.

If the donation is too high, you must hobby less often or not t all.

If a provider demands too much, she will schedule fewer sessions and her gross intake will fall.

There are some workarounds to Forstall either end, such as seeing fewer providers or getting a day job but the market does function that way.

Eventually, this will even out at some new level. The level of activity in the Hobby World is strong indicator of the health of our economy in general.
  • BLM69
  • 03-22-2022, 02:22 PM
I'm not going to name names but there's a certain person in this thread who has the same name as someone else would consistently jump in on threads in the locker room on OH2 about certain providers upping their prices and being questioned over it....this certain person would jump in WK-ing and denounce others for making comments very similar to what is at the start of this thread. Originally Posted by bigwill832
How does a Man get you to pay more for pussy? They can charge whatever they want, tricks decide who gets busy and who will be starving, tricks will always run the show
Black ice is moisture on roadways that freezes and blends into the asphalt, causing drivers to potentially lose control of their vehicles during winter weather conditions.

A vehicle hitting a patch of black ice may swerve from side to side before running off the road.

I would definitely lose control if given the chance, fall off the bed, probably have a heart attack. I try to keep it between the navigational buoys.