Date: 3/29/22
Name: Violeth
Phone: See add
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?32141-Violeth
City: Pflugerville
State: Texas
Address: Pflugerville by 35
Activities: Chit chat, bbj (was meh), NE, massage, cg, k9 different types.
Hair Length and Color: Black tied back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short. About 5 maybe?. Very small tummy but nice MMs. Loves to talk a lot. It’s alright. The general experience is bland in my opinion because can’t make lots of noise due to neighbors (her concerns).
Recommendation: Yes
I booked for her Fbsm. The massage was excellent. The best I have had. She worked out knots and commented that my muscles are tight. I’ve had Fbsm sessions with others and most of them do a semi massage then want you to flip. Violeth’s massage was lengthy for 30 min. I thought I went over time but it’s not that it was long it’s that others are short. Flipped over and she had me between her beautiful girls and Bamb!

Yes, she wants you to be quiet but I’m fine with that. I was really there for the massage and it was great!
I booked for her Fbsm. The massage was excellent. The best I have had. She worked out knots and commented that my muscles are tight. I’ve had Fbsm sessions with others and most of them do a semi massage then want you to flip. Violeth’s massage was lengthy for 30 min. I thought I went over time but it’s not that it was long it’s that others are short. Flipped over and she had me between her beautiful girls and Bamb!

Yes, she wants you to be quiet but I’m fine with that. I was really there for the massage and it was great! Originally Posted by Tpcgolfer
Well, maybe the massage I had was bland just because we were talking and was distracted by the conversation. Yes, she is nice but bit mechanical feeling. I can see why many won’t like her and I totally get that though. She’s just alright. For a FBSM you can get that an AMP and cheaper too.