Name: Lena
Phone: 501-650-7193
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/296083493298
City: North Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: North Little Rock near 67/167 and I-40
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, CG, RCG, DOGGIE,
Hair Length and Color: Just below shoulder bro/bln, perfect for grabbing a handful and pulling
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very petit! A Cups and less than triple digits for weight. Everything was toned and tight. Cannot stress how tiny and attractive she was!!!! Small ass but perfect for grabbing and she is small enough to pick up mid ride. This is the spinner you have been looking for!!!
Recommendation: Yes
She has some dude she post ads with also I'll pass don't won't any trouble.
Looks a bit suspicious for some dude from Florida who just joined to write a review as his very first post. Have to hand it to him though for a least writing a more convincing ROS than usually happens in these situations.
Looks a bit suspicious for some dude from Florida who just joined to write a review as his very first post. Have to hand it to him though for a least writing a more convincing ROS than usually happens in these situations. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I agree Tuck. But it's still a clumsy attempt...lol
Looks a bit suspicious for some dude from Florida who just joined to write a review as his very first post. Have to hand it to him though for a least writing a more convincing ROS than usually happens in these situations. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
And Today she post "An experience you'll never forget".
Looks like may be some trouble there!
All the sudden I see Yoda in my mind. "A mandle I sense...mmm?" But then again I could be completely wrong. Who knows...
Of Guideline # 11 . . .
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.