A few more hits on the dead horse...

FYI... An ad title like this one is a guarantee that many of us won't click on it:

••-:¦:- £ÕV€£Y .••-:¦:- €XÕ†IC .••-:¦ P ®€†† ¥ ••-:¦:- K!††! ••-:¦:-

Nothing against this provider, she is probably awesome and just hasn't been around here long enough to know that this kind of BackPage / Craigslist culture irritates a large number of the hobbyists here. In my opinion, it's far better to just write it in English. When it comes to standing out from the crowd around here, WHAT you write is FAR more important than what color the letters are or what symbols you use.

/rant

Cheers,

L4L
Couldn't agree more.
I love it, but many of the young CL and BP providers could not even obtain their GED. This is the hobby we all chose and believe me, it comes with the territory. It probably will not hurt their buisiness that much if they are young enough or hot. The guys here love the young and stupid ones. It gives them a chance to take advantage.
That just gives me a headache....creative but not eye ball friendly = )
I love it, but many of the young CL and BP providers could not even obtain their GED. This is the hobby we all chose and beleive me, it comes with the territory. It probably will not hurt their buisiness that much if they are young enough or hot. The guys here love the young and stupid ones. It gives them a chance to take advantage. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Afuckingmen.
  • S-Man
  • 01-29-2011, 09:21 PM
As I stated before, gladly let them do that. It is one less ad I would browse.
That just gives me a headache....creative but not eye ball friendly = ) Originally Posted by alecia
+1 I would not bother to try and read it.
rANdom UsE uPPeR caSE LeTTers
  • Jipun
  • 01-30-2011, 12:50 AM
That just gives me a headache....creative but not eye ball friendly = ) Originally Posted by alecia

ah, but is it ball friendly.....
I saw a BP ad recently that had a mix of small and capital letters -- so mixed that it was virtually unreadable. My eyes couldn't focus to get through it (and my reading vision is still very good). Hot photos, but the ad turned me off.
They must be pretty smart to do that or I am stupid. I try too look at my keyboard and I can't even figure out how they do that stuff.
Tara has a good point. I cannot figure it our either.