Would you date a trans woman ?

Why or Why not ? Ive always been curious to know ( Im a trans woman ) I just wanna know your opinions
Yes I have dated several over the years. Currently dating a Lady for the last 3 years. She has pointed out a nice booty when we have been out on more than one occasion. For Christmas this year we booth enjoyed one we had join us! Great times!
No, I’m super-straight.
Yep
But they have to be hot as fuck
Why, they look better than most women now and they aren't hung up on themselves
No, I’m super-straight. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Basically this will be a lot of peoples answers. I’m wholeheartedly on the same side of that coin as I only enjoy biological women.

I can work in my occupation with people that are trans. But you won’t catch me at a dinner table or any social gathering of a public nature or private setting with one. Because of the stigma attached. Anything in regards to me being thought of as less inferior to a man I won’t compromise with that action. I’m straight and no one would ever have to question that by the way I present myself and how I move.

But to be devils advocate for just a sec.

I think most guys who tend to see ts’s are closeted versus wanting to be seen in public if that’s what we mean by date. Looking at the thread starters review count based on her join date she has maybe about 10 here since 2013. And yes most people in general don’t write reviews but even though she’s a ts that a low percentage since her join date on 2013. I’m sure she garners more attention from others who won’t post. Maybe because most guys don’t want to be an honest about their experience.

There’s also a cancel culture attached to being honest or in opposition with a trans. I’m on Dave Chapelle’s side of that. Just because a man might say he identifies as a woman and that I should call them ma’am doesn’t mean particular I have to believe and feel that type of hype or accept that. I will do so and be fake to keep my job and not have issues. And lord forbid your honest……. you will be cancelled. And let’s not even talk about how womens sports is being affected by trans. But I digress.

Another devils advocate thing is I’m sure TS attract a lot of public attention. Even if you were the type of client that didn’t mind do you really want to endure that type of attention…….or disrespect from people in public willing to speak there mind.

Another reason. There is a few trans who aren’t as forthcoming about there status before seeking men. That’s where potential violence ensues. Or people who tend to have after regret of a first time experience they weren’t as prepared for as they might have thought……..

Just some thoughts. Good topic.
And let’s not even talk about how womens sports is being affected by trans. But I digress.
When did society lose its fucking mind? Every women’s sporting record will soon be erased by men.
https://www.outsports.com/trans/2022...-yale-ncaa-ivy
The problem is, they all have bigger Dicks than me.😎
Interesting post. LOL I've found most don't have the nuts to date a transwoman ... some of them have society's dick so far down their throats that they fear anything that strays from the norm even though they love us deep down
NO
Interesting post. LOL I've found most don't have the nuts to date a transwoman ... some of them have society's dick so far down their throats that they fear anything that strays from the norm even though they love us deep down Originally Posted by tskimberlyb
Either that or they prefer put their dick in a vagina, not some guy’s hairy asshole or a laboratory created reeking axe wound.
Why or Why not ? Ive always been curious to know ( Im a trans woman ) I just wanna know your opinions Originally Posted by tskimbella
Pre-op or post-op?
I would date a Trans but only if the relationship was non exclusive.
Either that or they prefer put their dick in a vagina, not some guy’s hairy asshole or a laboratory created reeking axe wound. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Thank you lol.

I knew this innocent thread inquiry at the beginning was gonna turn into this. I believe the thread starter probably had good intentions. Bit it should be acknowledged that no one threw the first jab and stone until a ts got butt hurt from peoples honest opinions.

They want all the understanding and benefit of the doubt when it comes to their situation and how they see and present themselves. Yet when pushed with there own agenda they get overly sensitive. And for dudes that claim to be “manly” enough to take stuff up the butt it’s surprising to say the least but not really. I had bets for the third page before the pseudo insults.
Hopefully this comes across as an open minded response:

I have not seen a trans woman BCD before. If I did, and I enjoyed the experience, then I would seek more encounters. In that scenario, I don't see why dating would be off the table.
I've had appointments with a few trans-woman providers. Heard some interesting stories, and had some fun. Just like female providers, they have great personalties, and pleasant skills. :-)