Leave Oh2/eccie alone!

If I find you muthafuckers. We are simply trying to buy some pussy. That's it weirdos. I couldn't get on eccie for like an hour and we all know how ourhome is. Hacker leave these people alone

I could never live my life fucking with hooker sites all day. You just sit there hacking hooker sites. You are a loser. I will buy you some pussy. Leave these people alone. Hack some shit for some money. Hack this site and all you get is Martin Luther speeches. I had a dream then I woke up
I think that you left off a King.
I'm sure I'll catch some crap but here goes
I'm trying to like eccie, but.. info is sparce and I've noticed some high praise and dubious descriptions that I know are generous. Neither of you two BTW.
I was able to get on 02 one time with Firefox, and it loaded slowly but that was it,
not since. Is puffin any better?
no trouble here yet.
Lebrewski I'm a wealth of information and my line is always open for bro first hobbyist. Feel free to hit my pm anytime and we can exchange information
you do put some good info out there and then... manage to paint yourself into corners in coed, why is that? I appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind Pit.
Lebrewski Sir what is wrong with saying I'm bro first and I despise overpaying. I feel that's fair to both parties. This is why we see donations skyrocketing. Someone has to hold the line. It's up to you about hitting my pm. Either way I'm still good. Up to you Sir, but letting you know I only share information with Bro first dudes
I'm sure I'll catch some crap but here goes
I'm trying to like eccie, but.. info is sparce and I've noticed some high praise and dubious descriptions that I know are generous. Neither of you two BTW.
I was able to get on 02 one time with Firefox, and it loaded slowly but that was it,
not since. Is puffin any better?
no trouble here yet. Originally Posted by Lebrewski
Puffin works for most people, that the browser I’ve used since this carp started with oh2

^^ oh lord lol
I'm bro first. Will never change my tune. I deal with a select few who understand that. For those who want to overpay and hand over their real name I leave them to that. I treat women extremely well, they also know what they have to do to keep me coming around. I'll take my money elsewhere. My money my rules. We kick ymmv in the ass. Perform. Fake it, I don't care just perform. If you don't I'm always paying you but I'm going to walk out and give an honest review. Time out for dudes having to worry about will it be a great session at these donation rates. Fake it. Do your job
yawn
Some of you guys I tell you. Why come on here and say yawn. Don't say anything. That's why I don't share any open info anymore. You'll act weird and even the females say the same. They love you'll because you'll overpay.
I think that you left off a King. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I do not think either Martin Luther, Or Dr King would approve of our activities here amyway.
  • Uomo
  • 01-11-2023, 12:51 PM
Lebrewski I'm a wealth of information and my line is always open for bro first hobbyist. Feel free to hit my pm anytime and we can exchange information Originally Posted by Pitroom
meh, you're a wealth of something that's for sure.
Uno cards I'm not a wealth of anything for you because you are not bro first. So for guys who kiss women's asses and blow money I simply have no time for them and I smell that with you. So you are right I have Wro information for you
Zero not wro
  • Uomo
  • 01-11-2023, 03:33 PM
Ok armpit, settle down and enjoy the day you deserve.

Back to ignore...