French Kissing; UC make this a sticky please

Definition of a French kiss(also called a tongue kiss, a deep kiss, or making out) a kiss in which one or both partners use their tongues to stimulate each other's mouths for mutual sexual pleasure

So add on the l means you lightly do this but you are still holding true the the basic concept of French kissing. Add the d part it's literally like two teenagers in the back of the Buick madly in love. For us of course we are renting that for an hour. So there you have lfk, dfk

Why is it important. Some folks just want to fuck but a majority crave sex and intimacy.French Kissing triggers nerves that cause a male to get more erect and harder and a woman to get moist. It's an important part of foreplay. For males it's important especially as we get older and it becomes more difficult to maintain a stiff erection

So what does that mean; a French kiss is Never without inserting your tongue in someone's mouth. I really want guys to understand that in writing reviews please. It's important. Most of us don't have money to waste expecting something that doesn't exist, and ladies I believe it's important to not falsely advertise.

This community should be built on honesty and transparency. Ladies if you don't want to kiss like that it's fine. Just be upfront in your menu. There's room for everyone to make money. Some guys don't want to kiss. For guys, please understand what these acronyms actually mean before using them. That's part of the brotherhood that we do what we can to give reviews that help the community. If I say she dfk you can bet you are going to be rolling around on the bed like lost lovers swapping gum lol. That's that.

In conclusion, no form of a French kiss can ever be done without each partner opening their mouths and engaging their tongues. Happy Sunday
So I made out in the back and front seats of a Ford. I think I snuck in an Oldsmobile, Pontiac, VW, and had CG sex in a Honda On spring break.

Is it different in a Buick? And how do I rent a Buick for an hour? Is that something new available at the PI?
I call it tongue hockey.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2023, 04:55 PM
Op i bet ur a real fan of reading dfk, ymmv..

i'd like to hear from a provider to differentiate dfk and lfk. my opinion is that lfk is actually a euphemism. lfk is kissing on the lips without tongue. at least, that's my take.

one of my favorite doubles sessions ended, at my request, with taylor and aries dfk each other while i rolled the vid. their arms interlocked around each other and then aries grabbed the back of taylor's head to pull her close while they went to town on each other.

before the session, aries said no girl girl action. after the session, aries told me she had a crush on taylor. i was like, yup, welcome to the club. she was my atf pretty much from the first time i saw her from BP lol
My version of DFK is hot passionate make out action

LFK is little tongue but still supposed to make out.

Otherwise just say no kissing

Pecking = no tongue ya know a granny kiss
Pecking = no tongue ya know a granny kiss Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Pecking = Granny Kiss = GK ??
Oh yeah
GFK = Granny French Kissing

The legend has spoken. Ladies take notes from the one and only Italia, an Escape legend. Who has come up with a new acronym for you'll to put in ads and for gents reviews. Gk-Granny kisses. Brilliant beautiful. Let's see who will be the first to post this in a ad or review!

Oh yeah
GFK = Granny French Kissing Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Italia, you had me completely with the first post and then you ruined by putting the F with GK. If there is no tongue, there is no F.
The legend has spoken. Ladies take notes from the one and only Italia, an Escape legend. Who has come up with a new acronym for you'll to put in ads and for gents reviews. Gk-Granny kisses. Brilliant beautiful. Let's see who will be the first to post this in a ad or review! Originally Posted by Pitroom
And I will be waiting for that acronym to start popping up.

Hey it may be a hit for dudes who have a granny fetish
Italia, you had me completely with the first post and then you ruined by putting the F with GK. If there is no tongue, there is no F. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I was afraid U_C was going to point me so made that up
3 types of kisses:
Peaches,
Prunes,
Alfalfa.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2023, 11:31 PM
and what about european greeting kiss=EGK?
in much of southern europe, for example in portugal, even men and women who are not dating greet each other with a kiss on both cheeks. it's not sexual per se, but it is very warm and comes with good vibes. i think if my bad dates with hot gals-mostly from BackPage and List Crawler lol-had started off with a EGK lol, those dates would have gone much better, maybe..

one of my earlier reviews-An Overnight for the Ages-was with a gal who was an oral freakazoid, and she demonstrated regular kissing: lips between lips with gentle suction. Then we went on to dfk, and that was umm wow. best description is maybe like tongue dancing the rumba..

and in del ray, costa rica, last spring break, i was trying to get away from some dude who was trying to pimp his gal as perfect for my nephew. i was like wtf bro.. so i found an open seat on the other side of the bar. had some heavier ladies sit down next to me and i said no i'm just here to help my nephew get a good 1st hobby date lol. i turned to my other side and there's this supermodel spinner goddess sitting there and after we chatted for about 2 minutes, she grabs me, pushes me against the bar, and proceeds to quickly work her tongue way past mine and pretty far down my throat. i was literally embarrased because it was a super crowded bar. i motioned to one of her friends and asked her if mindy my love had too much to drink, and she said no. well ok then, i figured..

we ended up doing a threesome the next night, my 1st mfm (and maybe my 43rd threesome lol but unfortunately she was not up for entry level greek so no dp lol) and after my nephew went first, she fell hard for him lol, but i didn't take it too badly because i had read a survey that asked people anonymously by age group how many partners they had had in their lifetime, and it turned out that i was in the 99.9th percentile, so it was really ok. (by the way, i wonder what percentile hobbiest cockalatte is in with his 599 reviews, and he rarely reviews his hobby sessions..) and her very public deep french kiss was still pretty amazing, so overall everything turned out just dandy..

next day my nephew felt sorry for me lol, so he said i don't want to go, just you go. i almost fell over laughing. my date had a clusterfuck side story with me on the phone with their GM/Owner of our 5 star hotel over their "guest" policy while my nephew was folhfao. we opted for a seedy PI-style hotel which was well above average..
I was afraid U_C was going to point me so made that up Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
No not for that, but I did replace a keyboard that had coffee spilled into it cause I was laughing.