Catholic Girl

What does "she will become a catholic girl for the right donation" mean?
Bareback full service.
Thx...I learn something new every day😀
What does "she will become a catholic girl for the right donation" mean? Originally Posted by bobby549
It means she'll put on a nun's habit for you.
a nuns nasty maybe
Sounds like fun
For a really fun catholic girl who’s down for anything including Greek call krystina aka Jenna Haze she is well reviewed but kind of UTR here and ourhome2 but very active on Seeking Arrangement her number is 346-461-6447
For a really fun catholic girl who’s down for anything including Greek call krystina aka Jenna Haze she is well reviewed but kind of UTR here and ourhome2 but very active on Seeking Arrangement her number is 346-461-6447 Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
^Catholic Dreams ?
Pitroom you can suck a dick . All my girls are
spot on as I say but some idiots like you fuck it up for everyone. Krystina is 34 years old I can guarantee that and I’ve already warned her about you . I’ve brought a shit load of new girls with me but it never fails some stupid fuck like you comes along
Nope not in Austin, try the Humble area is where you can find her. Like I said I found her on seeking arrangement about 2 years ago and she still answered the number I had saved for her from back then and had no problem setting up a date
For a really fun catholic girl who’s down for anything including Greek call krystina aka Jenna Haze she is well reviewed but kind of UTR here and ourhome2 but very active on Seeking Arrangement her number is 346-461-6447 Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Pitroom you can suck a dick . All my girls are
spot on as I say but some idiots like you fuck it up for everyone. Krystina is 34 years old I can guarantee that and I’ve already warned her about you . I’ve brought a shit load of new girls with me but it never fails some stupid fuck like you comes along Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Please Htownastros1962 do not come in my inbox with any unwanted correspondence. Your Intel is a joke Sir and everyone here knows(well those who are astute) that the chicks you recommend for bbfs or whatever you recommend are borderline street walkers/truck stop lot lizards. So it's in all our bests interests that I at least attempt to warn anyone that if they contact anyone that you recommend, expect her to be late or not show at all, have a trashed incall with some week old Sonic burger under the bed, looks aged and have multiple belly rolls or my best one watch Harry Potter while you are trying to be intimate. So there you have it Sir. I have zero interest in your Intel. Op if you want a Catholic Girl either build a rapport with a provider, look up Bbfs threads started by reputable hobbyists or peruse the Dons list if you have premium access. The originator of that list updates it mainly here. That's that Bud