Laughs and Giggles

Please understand this, I play a lot because frankly life is tough and pussy, drinking and going to the dog park help that pain(I don't own a dog don't have time I play with other people's dogs).

Please CendellM Nordic Jag And Uomo(uno cards) are my Besties only in the imaginary zone that is here. I have absolutely nevwr met any of these folks

Please, my reputation is spotless, so please when you think of Pitroom, think of great bbq. Do not lump me with any folks listed above. They are my eccie posting Besties and that's it.

I am not a Simp. My best Bestie Nordic Jag we just communicate via his unrequested responses to my posts. I don't know this dude neither have we ever been anywhere. He seems a tad boring for my tastes

So please I'm a lone wolf. I stand in my own toes. Some of you Simps are even trying to pass screening off of my good name. I'm pleading with you'll to stop. When I'm getting pussy, I don't know Uno Cards, Nordic Jag or CendellM(I think about Uomo when I'm play Uno with my Nieces because his name is so close to Uno) only person I know is Aman. My real Bestie
Narcissist much? SMFH

Oh, and by the way, “you’ll” is the contraction of you and will. You look especially dumb when you say “you’ll will.” I mean, WTF is that?
Narcissist much? SMFH

Oh, and by the way, “you’ll” is the contraction of you and will. You look especially dumb when you say “you’ll will.” I mean, WTF is that? Originally Posted by Bowser98
You’ll is a shine pro format of you will….
You’ll is a shine pro format of you will…. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I'm not saying that you are wrong, but why would Shine dumb himself down so much?
I'm not saying that you are wrong, but why would Shine dumb himself down so much? Originally Posted by NordicJag
Bestie. Check your dm
Because shine pro got banned. New persona