Everyone Survive?

Everyone ok with the nasty weather that rolled through?
I'm way out west. You all south and east got it worse.
  • tth
  • 01-24-2023, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah! It started right after I left work in Texas City , by the time I got home in league city, it was about over. It was a little hairy driving in it
Pasadena/ Clear Lake City area here. Glad I bought a Generac whole home unit a couple of years ago, after the first bad freeze.
Oh yeah! It started right after I left work in Texas City , by the time I got home in league city, it was about over. It was a little hairy driving in it Originally Posted by tth
I’m sure! It was nasty out
Pasadena/ Clear Lake City area here. Glad I bought a Generac whole home unit a couple of years ago, after the first bad freeze. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yeah, y’all got hit super hard :/.
All good here. I heard two tornadoes touched down.
Pasadena/ Clear Lake City area here. Glad I bought a Generac whole home unit a couple of years ago, after the first bad freeze. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Yes clear lake got it pretty bad but we’re better now.
All good here. I heard two tornadoes touched down. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Glad you’re ok
Ignorance is bliss. Don't have to dodge what you don't know is there

lass mich mich korrigieren
: let me fix it :
Unwissenheit ist Glückseligkeit. Sie müssen nicht ausweichen, was Sie nicht wissen, dass es da ist
Glad y’all made it through ok!
  • bbkid
  • 01-26-2023, 12:00 PM
I'm okay. My home of 30 years, and I sold it a year ago, went topless Tuesday afternoon. Sure hope the new owner had good insurance!
I'm okay. My home of 30 years, and I sold it a year ago, went topless Tuesday afternoon. Sure hope the new owner had good insurance! Originally Posted by bbkid
Glad You are ok. Hope new guy is too.