thats a thing?? odd sex fetishes

Sleeping Sex
Sexsomnia is a rare sleep disorder that prompts an individual to seek sexual activity in their sleep. Although most reported cases involve men, both males and females may initiate sleep sex.

Somnophilia
Somnophilia is erotic arousal dependent upon the act of intruding on a stranger mid-sleep, or waking someone up with erotic caresses.

[edit - DM]

Teratophilia
Teratophilia is a sexual fetish that involves being attracted to people with physical deformities. There are many subsets of teratophilia specific to different types of human deformities. For instance, acrotomophilia involves sexual attraction to amputees and stigmatophilia refers to deriving sexual pleasure from people whose bodies are marked or scarred in some way.

Dendrophilia / Arbophilia
People with this particular paraphilia are sexually attracted to trees. The term dendrophilia literally means “love of trees.” While some are turned on by the combination of textures (the roughness of tree bark in contrast to the softness of tree leaves), others simply find trees to be phallic symbols that arouse them.

Cum Fetish
People who identify as having a cum fetish are aroused by the act of cumming on their partner, being cummed on, and / or images of people who have been cummon-on. Something about the sticky mess of ejaculate on someone’s face, stomach, chest, or ass is tantalizing to those with a cum fetish.

I have this one lol!
I've a variation on sleep sex. Sleeping with a total stranger of the opposite sex. See what happens in total darkness... then she departs in the wee hours.
I have a cum fetish and am proud of it!

While I'm not into MLP as a fetish, I have been watching it lately. My daughter watched it as a kid, and since the shutdown, we've been binging on Netflix. For some reason she started binging MLP, maybe to find a comfort show. And I've watch with her. I usually make fun and ask dumb questions, but it's been fun to watch together. Friendship is Magic!
Seen a few of these on TV. The MLP was on a Jerry Springer episode a few years ago. House MD had sexsomnia for a clinic patient. L&O SVU had Teratophilia on an episode, where the person had a sexual attraction to leg amputees.
Get a hold of some Sailor Moon (Japanese ver) kind hot
the first few ones are a little creepy. the last one can be fun if both parties are into it
Katoptronophilia

Arousal to sex in front of mirrors

This has some possibilities. Never had a room with a mirror on the ceiling, but did stay in one that had one wall-covering mirror next to bed. I'm a visual guy and this enhanced the visuals, so it worked for me.
Katoptronophilia

Arousal to sex in front of mirrors

This has some possibilities. Never had a room with a mirror on the ceiling, but did stay in one that had one wall-covering mirror next to bed. I'm a visual guy and this enhanced the visuals, so it worked for me. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
I hadn't really thought of that before, but I enjoy standing in from of a mirror stroking my cock. I don't do it to get off, but I think is cool to see my cock start to come to life.
My wife use to like to suck my cock while I was asleep. She was a light sleeper and if I had a hardon at night and she noticed, she was blowing me. So I guess that was her fetish.

I'd usually wake up, but not always. She's a sallower, but sometime she would like to drizzle it out on my face, or chest to my my reaction. That lead to some special morning fucks. Imagine waking up with dried cum all over your face and having morning wod ready to go for another round. That was fucking hot!
I've woken up my partner many times from having a dream about doing it with one of my honeys. But I do have a cum fetish, love to see it explode inside of her and then just drip out of her p_____ and I love to see all over her ass.
I am at least a little bit guilty of all these... Katoptronophilia, Cum Fetish & waking someone up with erotic caresses.
I do have a huge cum fetish Spray that stuff anywhere on me and down my throat
Hell I might even share it with you!

The only true fantasy I've wished for has never come true YET
I wanna lay down on the bed and have a few guys just shoot it all over me.. a unique type bukakee
Oops
OK so I had to lookup Katoptronophilia....damned I must be old. Remember the old Waterbeds with Mirrors on the canopy?
OK so I had to lookup Katoptronophilia....damned I must be old. Remember the old Waterbeds with Mirrors on the canopy? Originally Posted by TulsaLocksmith
I do, I have some mirrored plexiglass I had planned on putting on a ceiling