Submissive providers

I was just wondering if anyone knows of certifiably submissive providers, who are on ECCIE. I don't mean girls who are into bondage and such extreme behaviors. I am looking for the ones who greet you at the door wi not too th sexy but not too revealing casuals. Who ting will help you getting comfortable, and treat you like the ultimate benefactor.
Quietly raises hand.
Noted, Ms. Love.
I'd cherish you the way you would want to be cherished.
Yoko, tho' she typically meets you at the door in VS bra & panties. I'll bet she would wear jeans for you if you asked (hehehe)
I was just wondering if anyone knows of certifiably submissive providers, who are on ECCIE. I don't mean girls who are into bondage and such extreme behaviors. I am looking for the ones who greet you at the door wi not too th sexy but not too revealing casuals. Who ting will help you getting comfortable, and treat you like the ultimate benefactor. Originally Posted by Rustom

She chimed in...Autumn Spring is your woman...
when your ATF is happy to see you and drops to her knees, what could be better?
<------------- submissive
I was just wondering if anyone knows of certifiably submissive providers, who are on ECCIE. I don't mean girls who are into bondage and such extreme behaviors. I am looking for the ones who greet you at the door wi not too th sexy but not too revealing casuals. Who ting will help you getting comfortable, and treat you like the ultimate benefactor. Originally Posted by Rustom
I love to please!
Red Headed Julie!
I'm very much a pleaser .... sub type.
We are actually very submissive as far as catering to what our lovers want, need ,and get every time! YOU WOULD HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
I love to be told how to please my man because when he's pleased, I'm pleased! I'm. Not into whips and chains but I do enjoy a little hair pulling or spanking when the mood is right! I take direction very well!