Name: N***
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Ft. Worth
State: Texas
Address: Mecham & Mark IV PKWY
Activities: LFK, DFK, Mutual touch, FIV, HJ, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, straight.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'4' & eyes of blue. 34B/22/34. Spinner! Her breasts were firm. She had a very pretty face and voice. Very easy to get along with.
A few tattoos. .
The Rest of the Story: Have seen N*** afew times at the club, only in passing but was never able to connect with her, I was able to catch her attention when she was walking by and so we chatted abit had a drint and then headed off to VIP. Normal start mutual touch, LFK that turned to DFK, she made her way down to my shorts and released the beast to a nice HJ. While she was busy there I was able to gain access to her warm and wet kitty to pay some attention there. She is very responsive and her light moans let me know she was enjoying it. I continued until she came and she was shivering. When she stopped she quickly stopped the HJ and and took out a cover and told me to give her that cock and then proceeded to give me a very nice CBJ. As she took me all the way down she unzipped my shorts and pulled them down and got ontop of me. Man she rode me CG with a passion, I could not hold it anymore and blew into the cover. Cleaned up chatted some more and exchanged numbers. Man I am definitely going to see her again
Recommendation: Yes
  • SRT-8
  • 09-18-2018, 09:54 PM
Ive fucked her in the tiny bathroom across from the ATM twice
What was the donation for this time well spent ?.?
Curious about this one.. pm me the name please
N*** Edited by Ted E. Bear.. activities took place so the name is masked.
  • SRT-8
  • 09-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Yup
I have had it... We had a great time cause I don't go quick. We were in our 4th song before she got me to pop.
Do you know when she usually works?
Curious about the donation as well
Don’t worry ya’ll, this guy has assured you won’t be finding her again at least very easily. Writing all the details in the open and putting her full name out there makes sure she now has a huge target on her back if they did not fire her after seeing this
Don’t worry ya’ll, this guy has assured you won’t be finding her again at least very easily. Writing all the details in the open and putting her full name out there makes sure she now has a huge target on her back if they did not fire her after seeing this
She was not fired... She has been there for the past 3 days.
She was there last night
And yesterday. A friend nailed her. He also nailed another girl and got dances from two more. SMH.
It does not take anyone special to nail her. You can nail her if you have the money. I nailed her on my first time seeing her after she came and sat at my table to introduce herself.