Biden's protection staff.

So.....
Yeah one of the Biden dogs bit one of the White House staff.
Good for the dog. Seriously.

Before I get started, a note about me and critters. I can train criters.
Dogs and Horses. And, I mean train.

And I have several thoughts about the dog story.

First, what flaming idiot thinks they have a God given right to get into a dog's personal space?

Especially a non-family idiot.
Seriously, a xxxxxx, cccccc, zzzzzz, idiot. Damn, I haven't used the z word in a long time.

Whoever the idiot was, the dog has a valid issue with that idiot, caused by that idiot.

Let's look at this from the dog's point of view:
Hmm, nice office for stepdad, nice carpet stepdad has for me to sleep on. But, this is still a strange new place that we've moved into, I better stay awake and do my job protecting stepdad. These other human idiots need to stop arguing with each other in front of stepdad, it's hacking me off cause dad dosen't like it either.
Ok, who the fuck is this idiot? Damnit, leave me alone I have a job to do. Damn asshole I even growled at the idiot. What the fuck, reaching down at me????!!!!
Hmmm. Decision time. Rip the idiot to shreds cause he's a danger? That would teach everyone. But, the idiot is an idiot and stepdad probably doesn't blood on the nice carpet. Ok, I'll just give him a leave me alone strong nip. Damn, everyone's getting excited. I was just doing my job.

Ok. Back to my rw commentary; Seriously, whoever the human was deserved the lesson from dog.
But, is this not evidence of the idiots that Biden has surrounded himself with?
Frankly, I think the dog should be promoted to be the White House Human Resources Director, with final say on who gets into White House, let alone Stepdads office. At the least no mud on their shoes to track on the carpet, or a stick up their azz.
Maybe the WH staff was trying to resuscitate Joe and the dog thought they were trying to hurt him.
  • oeb11
  • 03-10-2021, 07:08 AM
I do hope the dog is all right.
Biting a cancel culture DPST - who knows what venom lurks in the veins of such????
Gnad,
Naw, that doesn't fly as an excuse.
Every medico I work with knows to ask a dogs permission before approaching any of the dogs stepfamily.

oeb,
Excellent point. I'll ask my four legger to pass that warning on to everyone in that population.
the dogs don't even want to be in the white house with those idiots, the dogs are smarter
rex what do you mean? this dog is with this particular idiot of a president.