Weekly update access change?

Is premium access required now to see the weekly or weekend updates posts? Have always been able to view them but now it says I'm not authorized. What changed?
I think its the site i dont see it anymore either and on my profile i cant see the ones i posted either.
A mod made a post that its strictly a review site now ladies are no longer able to advertise.
Woooow. This is about to be more onerous for everyone.
No. Bio pages, and update forums have been removed because Texas new law. Providers cannot post ads anymore.
Detail info here:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061750285

Is premium access required now to see the weekly or weekend updates posts? Have always been able to view them but now it says I'm not authorized. What changed? Originally Posted by xperienced1
Thanks Sunkist, makes sense but kinda sucks....
It for sure sucks have to resort to other sites now to know when we are visiting SMH. I dont even want my eccie profile anymore really kinda pointless now other then alerts. Plus other sites have reviews on them as well as advertising.
What would be a good website to use now that Eccie doesnt allow ads anymore? Sunkist would you have any recommendations?