Missing contact info for AMP review

My last review of Lisa and Summer was denied the 6 week credit because it had “missing contact info”. I’m confused. For AMP’s the the phone number isn’t alway accurate for the girl or available. I didn’t have one. The Spa dose not have its own web site. The Rules say to list general location which I did. After being denied credit I went back and edited the post with the actual address and PM’d the reviewer but haven’t heard anything back. Am I missing something that I should of put? This is the first review I have done that didn’t meet criteria for the 6 week credit
Questions answered
How did you edit the post? I had the exact same problem. I fidgeted with the system for a while but didn't see the magic button edit the review.
He probably asked a mod to edit. Might have been me. But I handle quite a few fixes.

Anyway, after any post, including reviews, the post locks down after a certain amount of time and edits can not be occur except by staff.

Also, if a review is rejected for one of over a dozen reasons (insufficient contact info is common) the software will not reprocess, and only staff can fix the reject issue. Note that this is a manual process that can take a few days cause sometimes the que line gets long. Last, never post a duplicate review in an attempt to jump the que line, cause the system does watch (think of a bad sci fi movie).