State: Texas
Address: Energy corridor
Activities: Shower, massage, BBBJ, BLS, ACG, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, slender (not fit but not fat), man made Cs, no ass
Recommendation: No
Had almost exactly the same experience with Mella. Completely agree with your assessment. Excellent review.
Not sure why you posted Bebe’s P411. Bebe is a great provider so I’d like to point out that discrepancy in your review since you publicly shared the wrong provider P411 link.

But I agree with you that Mella is not a good provider. Is there not a P411 profile link available for Mella?
The reason I posted Bebe is because they use the same Booker and Mella doesn’t have any online account that I have seen
But that means you fail contact data
Thanks for the useful info....

FYI. P411 does not allow contacting one ladies account in order to make an appointment with someone else.

A'Man
anandaman is quite correct on the p411 guidelines.
PM received from OP for above edits.
  • Pyle1
  • 05-29-2022, 09:31 AM
OP provides good intel and the best way to discreetly contact the provider and gets slammed for it.

I am pretty sure the booker only provides the number AFTER screening, but there it fucking is for all to see. smh this review site is becoming increasingly hostile to reviews.
Good info yes, original contact info was a fail.
Bebe let me know she was available but not at the time I could have seen her. Looks like I dodged one!!!
Thanks for the info. Bebe / the booker have texted me about her a couple of times and I was tempted to go in. Will stick with Bebe.
I dodged this one as well due to lack or reviews. Looks like my instinct was right :-)
Thanks for review OP.

~Slice
That is unfortunate, we desperately need more Asian talent