VerifyHim Scam Info

they havent over charged my credit card and the search tools on there have really helped me!I personally havent had any problems!
I used them for free and I do like that the info is in 1 place. The only thing is I used it for a month and it is limited to how many you can verify without paying. But I went back a month later thinking that you could have so many verifications per month and it said I had used my limit for that month as well. I guess it is that it can only be used for a month. I refuse to give my real info and wonder do they take gift cards instead of my real cc? Also let it be known that they are not the only source I use. I still have to have 2 reputable providers to vouch for the client as well. I like that it tells you what sites that handle is on or the email they used.
I used them for free and I do like that the info is in 1 place. The only thing is I used it for a month and it is limited to how many you can verify without paying. But I went back a month later thinking that you could have so many verifications per month and it said I had used my limit for that month as well. I guess it is that it can only be used for a month. I refuse to give my real info and wonder do they take gift cards instead of my real cc? Also let it be known that they are not the only source I use. I still have to have 2 reputable providers to vouch for the client as well. I like that it tells you what sites that handle is on or the email they used. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
they did it to me to
I've been using it as ONE of my tools to verify...paid with a VISA gift card...no problem there....It has been GREAT to use so far. They are very detailed. So far, I have been able to catch a couple of "not so nice" guys, before I saw them.
I did see all the trash about them....but, you will find that on most companies.
I would never depend on any one site to verify....just me.....currently using 4 sites on line, checking 2 references...and above all use "common sense" and "gut instinct". Hoping to get to use P411 soon in addition to what I currently do.

AGAIN, I haven't experianced any issues with VerifyHim....
I've been using it as ONE of my tools to verify...paid with a VISA gift card...no problem there....It has been GREAT to use so far. They are very detailed. So far, I have been able to catch a couple of "not so nice" guys, before I saw them.
I did see all the trash about them....but, you will find that on most companies.
I would never depend on any one site to verify....just me.....currently using 4 sites on line, checking 2 references...and above all use "common sense" and "gut instinct". Hoping to get to use P411 soon in addition to what I currently do.

AGAIN, I haven't experianced any issues with VerifyHim.... Originally Posted by alaine
Thanks for the info.

AGAIN, I haven't experianced any issues with VerifyHim.... Originally Posted by alaine
I agree. I have had no problems with VerifyHim.com. In fact, it has been VERY useful as one of the many ways I check out newbies. It is another screening tool that I have found extremely useful and very user-friendly too.

Sincerely,
MarieLynn