Encounter: Getting Reacquainted with Tiff

User ID: 435751
Date: Mid May
Name: Tiff
Phone: 515-422-1191
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://eccie.net/providers.php?id=4...page=2#reviews
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: onvo, breast worship, dfk, bbbj, fruit rollup bbbj, more dfk, cg, mutual shower *
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful Hispanic, nicely shaped, perfectly proportioned. Best way to describe her is Yummy!!
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: add activities per OP-S31
Activities: -

Thank you for submitting a review. In order for you to receive Premium Access credit, we will need a representative list of activates that took place. Simply leaving the category blank does not qualify the review for PA credit.

Send a PM to me with the missing information or post it to this thread and I will edit the review and approve for PA credit if enough details are provided.
Activities: -

Thank you for submitting a review. In order for you to receive Premium Access credit, we will need a representative list of activates that took place. Simply leaving the category blank does not qualify the review for PA credit.

Send a PM to me with the missing information or post it to this thread and I will edit the review and approve for PA credit if enough details are provided. Originally Posted by scorpio31
PM sent.