WHY?

Still can’t understand why outcalls are higher than incalls. Never has made sense to me. If the girl doesn’t have to eat the cost of a room, seems it would be less.🤷🏼♂️ Originally Posted by bluebiker
As a traveling provider I am staying some where. I am stationed. I do not have to fight traffic find parking carry my stuff and go to an area I did not choose..
Going to maybe a non clean area a smoked filled area maybe an area that who knows has a key and can pop up at any minute. It takes a whole hr extra of time normally to do an outcall and all those variables right there are the reason I charge extra to go to another place. What it boils down to truly is.

My comfort is interrupted. LOL
All rhe Bove!!
In fact, I'm ready to say that this product plays an essential role in many people's lives because it really helps to rest normally during the day.

Staff edit The Dr
All rhe Bove!! Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Hey, where are my taint and titty photos?

Also, you need to clean out your DMs.
Lol
P.s what are d.m's???
Xxoo annie
Private messages= Dm
Such bullshit
. Lol
OK 3 girls trying to get Northshore rooms. 180 plus taxes..
Now I know why the poor n.shore guys kept the one so busy. She had a private! Lol
Didn't have to pay those crazy prices. I think we will try again later in the week. I guess Monday is a big nite with business men? I guess.

Xxoo annie
hmm.. eye see ur complaining as usual.
Delbert.
Complain all the time. That's me Mr. Sports announcer.
Lol
It's gotten very difficult to find reasonable rates so the girls simply don't wanna spend it. It's ridiculous.
Not that you care. When was your last review boo?
Yeah. Thought so.

Xxoo annie
Rates in the next few weeks will be increased with festivals. It’s averaging 400 a night in most of the better cbd hotels during festivals and events coming up.

Hope ladies hook us outcallers up rate wise. We always tend to get charged more for outcall.
A good idea. I think we will do that.
And 400 is not feasible. Yes I suppose I am complaining. Lol
But fuk ....
The girls don't want to come . Meaning yall miss out on beautiful ladies. Period.
So actually come to think of it u should be pissed also !
Lol

I actually had a couple guys read this thread and are offering decent priced places but nothing on n.shore..YET!

Xxoo annie
Delbert.
Complain all the time. That's me Mr. Sports announcer.
Lol
It's gotten very difficult to find reasonable rates so the girls simply don't wanna spend it. It's ridiculous.
Not that you care. When was your last review boo?
Yeah. Thought so.

Xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
nuthing wrong with complaining. ur entitled to it.
thank God for small favors DILLLL..
LOL

XXOO ANNIE
We got great rates now. ( I mean not THE best but least not 400 for highway joints.
Ridiculous.
We shall just do other things now..
Xxoo