the 5 city rule

Ok, I understand the rule being in place to cut down on the spamming and the amount of bandwidth it would take up if the rule were not in place. However.....when ladies like myself travel, most of the time we like to post out about 2 weeks or so in advance. But while touring, sometimes we hit 3-4 cities in the same week as we go through the circle. Then the next week is another 3-4 cities. With the "up to 5" it kind of kills the ability to advertise for the next upcoming leg of the tour. Is there any way to resolve this 5 city limit? Can ladies pay for additional advertising or something?

For example...next week I am visiting 4 cities. My Dallas ad makes 5. With that limitation, I cannot post for the 2 cities the following week. A week's notice just is really not enough time.

Any flexibility here?

Thanks so much.

Thanks

Meg
  • TBONE
  • 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Meg

You could split your city ads between the regular Mon-Weds ad and weekend Thurs-Sun.

OR

Use your showcase to advertise your tour.You're free to change showcase as you please...like a personal website to list cities,dates,etc.

T