Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: none...never happened
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: never ended up meeting her

I contacted her by phone, which she provided( after email contact on P411) late morning on Saturday

we chatted for about 10 min? we set up a time to meet at about 8:30 on Saturday night (4/18). it would be at her incall location in North Fort Worth

Dee has a strong Texas drawl(I did tease her about italthough we talked about other things too.

result: she emailed me after appointment was scheduled, and cancelled saying she wasnt going to have someone "tease her" about her accent during the whole session.

hhhmmmm.evidently "Dee" IS real sensitive about her accent. she thinks I have "bad manners" because I teased her about it

upside: at least I got 5 hours notice...and there ARE other providers in Metroplex
Recommendation: No
NCNS's go here
It never ceases to amaze me how the butthurt post NCNSs in the review forum. It does not matter if a member for five plus years or a newbie, the newbies I can excuse one time. Also, its not very bright to tease someone one does not know ... ijs.
not even a NCNS! she cancelled with plenty of notice! op must still be up in space!
It never ceases to amaze me how the butthurt post NCNSs in the review forum. It does not matter if a member for five plus years or a newbie, the newbies I can excuse one time. Also, its not very bright to tease someone one does not know ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider

Bingo!
Dude. Get over it. She was offended and was professional enough to not only cancel instead of leaving you hanging, she even gave you a reason.

BS to post this. Makes you look bad.

And yes, it was bad manners. You teased someone you have never met and are surprised she might take offense?
It never ceases to amaze me how the butthurt post NCNSs in the review forum. It does not matter if a member for five plus years or a newbie, the newbies I can excuse one time. Also, its not very bright to tease someone one does not know ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree.
And yes, it was bad manners. You teased someone you have never met and are surprised she might take offense? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
In today's world, one person's "teasing" is another's "verbal assault"...and vice-versa.

...better to have just let this one go as "one that just wasn't gonna work anyway"
Trust me... far better for her to cancel on you way in advance than get totally BSC during session over the same issue.
Seems that the session went well for the both of you....never meeting. I think she acted professional and you were not inconvenienced.

Learn and move on.
Next appointment you try to schedule, call the provider a fucking whore, I'm sure that will be successful.
NCNS's go here Originally Posted by geniusman
Except this isn't one.
  • HDnTX
  • 04-21-2015, 09:18 AM
I met Dee a couple of years ago, I found her to be a very nice lady. We have chatted since then from time to time and have never had any issues. Sorry it turned out this way.
Ive chatted with her before and she was very nice to me. I dont think this qualifies as flaky at all. She most likely did not feel you were a good fit and instead of having you wonder she told you the reason she felt you wouldn't click.

Way better than being greedy and going through with what could have become a bad session because you rubbed her the wrong way before you even started.

Im sure you meant no harm by what you said but some people are sensitive to things like that. Its better to get to know someone a little before joking with them.
Maybe he is paying for companionship because he is horrible at real world relationships...

Dude... take the advice posted, you fucked up.