OHHHHH I'M EXCITED TO SAY....... ;-)

I'm excited to say a COUPLE of things! #1 I announced in one of my Ads that I was piercing my tongue. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL Swelling has gone down and I will be Booking sessions again starting tomorrow! =)
Secondly, I will be doing "Doubles Sessions" with a "Girlfriend" of mine new here on Eccie! Let the FUN BEGIN!!! Thanks for being very patient with me guys!

i would love to help you break this thing in.....
Lol! Yes, I have yet to use it. Hopefully it just compliments my already AMAZING. BBBJ skills!
i would love to help you break this thing in..... Originally Posted by seanj317
She needs help with her threAD skills.
She needs help with her threAD skills. Originally Posted by Boltfan
I see what ya did there, lol.
Excuse me? I didn't think it made sense to post this as an Ad since it wasn't meant to be an Ad. In my ad last week I spoke about my piercing. So here I decided to update in the co-ed forum so I wouldn't have to p.m. every gentleman individually.
  • L.A.
  • 04-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Piercings are hot...like the one in your nose too!
Thank you! Very much... ;-)
Piercings are hot...like the one in your nose too! Originally Posted by L.A.
Smh! Some ppl statement are just irrelevant. I'm new to this but wouldn't an "Ad" consist of schedule, rates, and location?
This is more of an announcement/update than an "Ad"!
I'm not sure how Ima last here on eccie Mia, especially with characters like I've been noticing commenting on threads being a-holes and jerks.
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Smh! Some ppl statement are just irrelevant. I'm new to this but wouldn't an "Ad" consist of schedule, rates, and location?
This is more of an announcement/update than an "Ad"!
I'm not sure how Ima last here on eccie Mia, especially with characters like I've been noticing commenting on threads being a-holes and jerks. Originally Posted by Keisha Cummings
You probably have more posts complaining about the "rude members" in here than anything else, this is a treAD and you know it, isn't the OP your doubles partner? Nobody gives a crap about marketing strategies but don't play the members for fools.

You girls won't last in here bitching about the members all the time. You newbies ain't seen nothing yet, get the other providers pissed and it's lights out in here. Welcome to eccie.
Lmao! Yes, I am a bitch to you that is... cause my opinion isn't like yours. And girls???? Wouldn't it be woman or girl since I seem to be the only one bitching?
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Lmao! Yes, I am a bitch to you that is... cause my opinion isn't like yours. And girls???? Wouldn't it be woman or girl since I seem to be the only one bitching? Originally Posted by Keisha Cummings
Alright baby, I don't understand what you meant or care to. good luck on eccie and no need to PM me anymore, I wont waste my time responding.
It is not that serious! I thought I might've been posting in the right forum for my announcement maybe not. Some may see it as an Ad and some may have caught my drift and what I meant by my posting. I rarely post on the boards at all anyways. Except for my weekly and wknd Ad.
Happy Hobbying Folks!!! I do not do POINTLESS DRAMA! This was suppose to be a post I was excited about.
  • L.A.
  • 04-29-2015, 01:03 PM
It is not that serious! I thought I might've been posting in the right forum for my announcement maybe not. Some may see it as an Ad and some may have caught my drift and what I meant by my posting. I rarely post on the boards at all anyways. Except for my weekly and wknd Ad.
Happy Hobbying Folks!!! I do not do POINTLESS DRAMA! This was suppose to be a post I was excited about. Originally Posted by Mia Monroe Love
Pretty much anything any provider posts is an advertisement for themselves one way or another. I certainly don't mind...I feel like any posts, any pics, anything useful to me in helping decide on who to visit is a worthwhile post. Even if it's a threAD that's fine with me too (what isn't?). It's information or it might just be interesting. Post away!!