No Session- No Review for 4/15/15

Sorry to do this ladies and gentlemen. I believe a session has to have taken place for a review to be posted. jlh1943 has posted a review on a session dated 4/15/15 and no session took place. I would love to air out the "trash" on this public forum but your time is far too valuable to waste on this type of nonsense. This is an adult website, right?

It is a gentleman's prerogative to write an accurate review and share this information with fellow hobbyists. Wasting everyone's time by using the review forum as your own personal platform to bash me with nasty remarks and speculation is not acceptable. I believe I read exploiting any medical information is forbidden also. This jlh1943 had 2 previous opportunities to write a review on a session with me and contribute to the community and myself and he chose not to.
I am formally disputing this angry tirade labeled a review. No session took place. Nor does this qualify as an NCNS. My apologies for this time and space wasting bs. I appreciate the support.
Sorry to do this ladies and gentlemen. I believe a session has to have taken place for a review to be posted. jlh1943 has posted a review on a session dated 4/15/15 and no session took place. I would love to air out the "trash" on this public forum but your time is far too valuable to waste on this type of nonsense. This is an adult website, right?

It is a gentleman's prerogative to write an accurate review and share this information with fellow hobbyists. Wasting everyone's time by using the review forum as your own personal platform to bash me with nasty remarks and speculation is not acceptable. I believe I read exploiting any medical information is forbidden also. This jlh1943 had 2 previous opportunities to write a review on a session with me and contribute to the community and myself and he chose not to.
I am formally disputing this angry tirade labeled a review. No session took place. Nor does this qualify as an NCNS. My apologies for this time and space wasting bs. I appreciate the support. Originally Posted by Meredith
Where is he mentioning anything about this in his review?

Meredith, I think this just draws attention to it. I don't even see it in reviews. I only see his post in coed. Also, there is no mention of the topic you mentioned. At least publicly. Maybe in ROS. Which ladies can't see.

You have an hour from when you posted to edit it your post. I think you should consider editing it with less information. Maybe two word, "Never Mind". Then let it fall away to another page. Otherwise it draws attention to something a lot of people wouldn't have seen. I wouldn't have seen it had you not posted.
His body can't be as fuckin' banging as yours Meredeth. I can't remember anything he said. Guess I'm unaffected.
The 4 reviews before outweigh what this guy said.
I will trust Zipster 1000 times over jlh1943.
Let it drift in to obscurity.
i know what she is talking bout. guy had like 3 posts one was a review as a no and then 2 more that were ncns i beleve . posted on the same day. i was figureing something fishy bout it.
Thanks ladies. I am just doing what I was told to do. I agree that it draws attention. This person posted in two different forums before it got to the review post. Thanks for letting me know it's ok to ignore it. I'll start now.
The 4 reviews before outweigh what this guy said.
I will trust Zipster 1000 times over jlh1943.
Let it drift in to obscurity. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Thanks Sparrow! I have nothing but positive things to say about Meredith. I admire her for defending herself against the review/non review, whatever. Her and I have met several times and she has been nothing but professional with me and a great lady to spend quality time with!!
So my apologies for wasting time still stands. I am not a big poster to begin with. It was just an alarming attack and it was my first. I was ignoring it but then it showed up on my showcase so I contacted a moderator. I just want to do right occifer.
Well said Meredith
  • grean
  • 04-29-2015, 05:21 PM
I would only be concerned if you never saw someone and a review popped up on your profile by that person. Sounds like he got his panties all twisted up.
Hi Mr Silver.
Hello Lover - round 1 down round 2 coming up
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-30-2015, 04:17 AM
Agree, Meredith. Your reputation will not be marred by this guy. Too many positive reviews from those on this site with a pretty solid reputation.

Party on....you are one of the best.