Stood up by Stayshaatx

Sent text, asking for time at 10:30. She said 10:45. I said fine. Get to the location and text. She says she stuck and can we push it back. I ask how long? Never heard back. After a hour, took off. I also called. I understand. Things come up, I wasn't mad or yelling, just asked for a time estimate. Never heard anything back. Most upset that a text would have taken 3 seconds to get out. "Sorry, I can't make it." Instead, wasted my time, ruined my day.
Same thing happened to me the other day
She did the same thing to me. Told me where to go and when to meet her. Then never responded to my texts when I got there.
3 strikes, you're out!
[QUOTE=profs2020;1056791823 After a hour, took off.

Instead, wasted my time, ruined my day.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you ruined your own day waiting an hour after already agreeing to a 15 minute delay.C'mon, you ain't no hula hoop eyed chicken neck looking jive turkey. Have some respect for yourself and drive the fuck off!
I saw her about a year and a half ago and it was a clusterfuck. She kept on saying 15 or 20 more min. Ended up being an hour later and then I had time basically for a BNG instead of 30 min. She just gave me a rushed (because I had to go to a meeting) BBBJ. After reading all the TUMA reviews I am tempted to call her as well. BUT I HATE getting jerked around.
Yep, I did wait too long. No doubt. BUT it takes nothing away from the fact that she fucked up and didn't respond. NOT just to me, but to a lot of other people. Even if she ditched out after I showed up, that's a rotten thing to do. In fact, she ruined my day by leaving me hanging. The time I waited is my own fault. She left me hanging, that's on her. I wanted everyone to know it, and it seems, I'm not the only one that she fucked over.
maybe she had to take a big dump in her incall!!!!