Dara-Malaika, Pussy Galore and Gigilicious seldom post in COED, all have EPIC BCD reviews and always busy. I wonder why?

Dara-Malaika, Pussy Galore and Gigilicious seldom post in COED, all have EPIC BCD reviews and always busy. I wonder why?

Dara-Malaika $300

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=92860

Pussy Galore $300

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=22174 9

Gigilicious $260

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=14958 7

Has any one EVER done a triple and lived to talk about it?
What's your point?

Are you just shooting for brownie points or are you actually trying to convince the last few remaining posting providers to go away?

Either way... Really?
  • Loxly
  • 06-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Maybe it's due to re-peter biz.
Not with those three, but I have done the following. Still breathing!

Dara, PG, Lana Apache.

Dara, PG, Jules milano

Lots of other triples, but with only one of the girls you mentioned. I have seen GIGI, she is a sweetheart, but not really into girl play.

HR64
I think there lots of different reasons why some women post on here and some don't. Some women are just naturally more talkative and more prone to using this as a means to just engage socially. Same goes for the men.

I, myself, never use co-ed tactically, as I think my posts prove. I read for the same reasons guys do, for entertainment, and if I see something I want to comment on, I do. If I don't, I don't comment.

I don't think anyone really "qualifies" in co-ed, although it is certainly possible to "disqualify" yourself in co-ed. I think most men read reviews, profiles and look at pics in order to decide whom to see. I think Co-ed is largely of value to those who enjoy, to steal a word from Ms. V's most used vocabulary, conviviality. This can be a lonely endeavor with not a whole lot of people knowing about a significant portion of your life. It's nice to be able to joke and share in an open forum.

But for those who do post threADs or whatever to generate attention, so what of it? I don't have a problem with that either. Make it fun and entertaining and have at it. Having a post history can be valuable in getting appointments for the guys as well.

What I don't see is what is the point of continually taking to task the women who DO choose to post unless you really have some great vision about what exactly co-ed should be and when, how and if at all women should be allowed to post.
What's your point?

Are you just shooting for brownie points or are you actually trying to convince the last few remaining posting providers to go away?

Either way... Really? Originally Posted by Windinhishair
We can have hope, right?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Why would they?

Providers with a good business have very little to gain and a lot to lose by posting in CoEd.

Providers are here for our money. Nothing else really matters in regards to their interactions with us day to day.

MOST Providers are much better socially adjusted then a lot of the guys here that are seeking to interact with them here. These particular providers probably run their ads, clock in and plug it in and collect their money and go home to family and friends unlike some of the pathetic wusses here that seek out their interaction.

Although there ARE a couple of exceptions... most of those providers that post in CoEd are doing so to advertise and get business that their ads cannot generate due to their advanced age, diminishing looks and in many cases their physical size.

For any provider that is HWP and has average to good looks that is under around 32 there is nothing to gain that a good Ad does not generate. There IS a lot to lose however if they were to allow themselves to get drawn into any controversial discussions. There are many clients that want nothing to do with women that draw too much attention to themselves.
Awww, god damn it. It was all a set up. I should have known. Shame on me. Welcome back, Whispers.
Lmao, the wind bag is at it again!
Lmao, the wind bag is at it again! Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
You still have your Fat Ass on display so obviously things aren't changing...
You still have your Fat Ass on display so obviously things aren't changing... Originally Posted by Whispers
And your Fat Ass bloviating is still on display so obviously things aren't changing.....

And your Fat Ass bloviating is still on display so obviously things aren't changing..... Originally Posted by Observing
No. I know how unattractive MY fat ass is and do not use it as an avatar or post it for anyone to see....
Why would they?

Providers with a good business have very little to gain and a lot to lose by posting in CoEd.

Providers are here for our money. Nothing else really matters in regards to their interactions with us day to day.

MOST Providers are much better socially adjusted then a lot of the guys here that are seeking to interact with them here. These particular providers probably run their ads, clock in and plug it in and collect their money and go home to family and friends unlike some of the pathetic wusses here that seek out their interaction.

Although there ARE a couple of exceptions... most of those providers that post in CoEd are doing so to advertise and get business that their ads cannot generate due to their advanced age, diminishing looks and in many cases their physical size.

For any provider that is HWP and has average to good looks that is under around 32 there is nothing to gain that a good Ad does not generate. There IS a lot to lose however if they were to allow themselves to get drawn into any controversial discussions. There are many clients that want nothing to do with women that draw too much attention to themselves. Originally Posted by Whispers
So , we get rid of co-ed, no? Because ladies have their avenues to advertise and there is no other value for it? What are you trying to say here? What's the point, here?
"Coed Discussions-Austin".

And the definition of "Coed" is: having or including both men and women.

'Nuff said

A~
Why would they?

Providers with a good business have very little to gain and a lot to lose by posting in CoEd. Originally Posted by Whispers

There is a lot of truth to this. Sometimes is best to sit on the sidelines and not get in front of the firing squats. Everything we say is being read not only by the people you are trying to respond to or make a point to, but to potential clients. A very large number of gents want more than just a physical thing and, sometimes, it's best to stay quiet, than to risk saying something you can't delete after 59 min.

Anything we post is free advertising. You should make the most out of it. I just recently purchased a spot on EROS for NY. Just to have my ad displayed in the first page, it costed $500, and that's not including the actual ad, which will cost me another $300. We have a good platform here and to get into internet arguments can get you some clients, but you will miss out on a different type of clientele. It comes down to how we want to run our business.

Camille