King Spa Dallas - Living Social deal

so it has its own thread.....

here's a living social deal for king spa - $14 for 1 day admission [reg $27]
deal ends in 17hrs : 46mins from now [at about 5am thurs morning].

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1...base-rock-room

but you have to be a living social member to be able to buy the deal.

just bought some myself!
now, whom shall i invite????
PM,

Thanks for the tip. I've seen King mentioned here on a number of occasions and understand the concept. The question I have is how much of the spa is co-ed. (Not for any lewd and lascivious purposes.) I'm just curious if you take a female guest, whether you both can spend time together in the public areas in a relaxing and social manner? Or is the entire spa portion of the facility facility pretty much gender segregated?

Sorry to be so thick. Can you, or anyone enlighten this old ass clown?

Thanks!
Ze can give you even more info, but here's a snippet.

there are men's and women's locker rooms. that's also where the whirlpools/jacuzzis, cold plunge pools, and massage areas are [women for women, men for men].

then, there is a HUGE common area w/ about 10 or more dry sauna rooms, from warm to extremely hot. there's also a little cafeteria, lots of chairs and couches, and big screen tvs. go to their website for more info & photos http://www.kingspa.com
Thank you sir!
As I understand it, there is no area in King Spa that is for 'any lewd and lascivious purposes'
  • fawn
  • 06-27-2012, 09:22 PM
I love the King Spa, the only place that is not coed is where you take the showers, sauna, body scrubs and ice baths along with the hot tubs! The restaurant and all meditations rooms are coed....

self edit, sorry I just said the same thing you said pmdelites...
  • tglc1
  • 06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
So would it be a good meet and greet place
As I understand it, there is no area in King Spa that is for 'any lewd and lascivious purposes' Originally Posted by RX792P
IF you re-read my request for more info, I wasn't looking for any lewd and lascivious behaviour, nor a meet and greet. Rather, I was wondering if I took a companion (civvie or otherwise) if we would be able to spend some time together relaxing in various areas of the spa. No point in taking someone along only to spend time separately.

Bought a couple of passes...now just need to find the time and a companion...

My questions were adequately answered.
I love the King Spa, the only place that is not coed is where you take the showers, sauna, body scrubs and ice baths along with the hot tubs! The restaurant and all meditations rooms are coed....

self edit, sorry I just said the same thing you said pmdelites... Originally Posted by fawn
pls dont feel sorry about repeating what i wrote.
personal evidence is always welcome.
esp from "bringing sexy back" you.

hmmmm, note to self, see if fawn wants to meet me there...

IF you re-read my request for more info, I wasn't looking for any lewd and lascivious behaviour, nor a meet and greet. Rather, I was wondering if I took a companion (civvie or otherwise) if we would be able to spend some time together relaxing in various areas of the spa. No point in taking someone along only to spend time separately.

Bought a couple of passes...now just need to find the time and a companion...

My questions were adequately answered. Originally Posted by Tony Patella
tony, yes, there are places in king spa where you and your companion could spend time together. but the probability of you two being the only two in the chosen area are rather low. depends on time of day and which room you choose.

for example, the two times i've been, the cedar room [like "cedar closest" cedar] is one of the quietest rooms in the place and hardly anyone in there.

and i dont think there'd be a problem w/ you two holding hands or quick kisses. just dont expect to be able to get into hot 'n heavy action.

have fun!!!
PM, thanks again. And you too Miss Fawn. Guess this was a misleading post. I really was not interested in holding hands, or touchy feely etc...just making the visit a social event with a female friend.
  • fawn
  • 06-28-2012, 08:33 PM
pls dont feel sorry about repeating what i wrote.
personal evidence is always welcome.
esp from "bringing sexy back" you.

hmmmm, note to self, see if fawn wants to meet me there...

tony, yes, there are places in king spa where you and your companion could spend time together. but the probability of you two being the only two in the chosen area are rather low. depends on time of day and which room you choose.

for example, the two times i've been, the cedar room [like "cedar closest" cedar] is one of the quietest rooms in the place and hardly anyone in there.

and i dont think there'd be a problem w/ you two holding hands or quick kisses. just dont expect to be able to get into hot 'n heavy action.

have fun!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I am always available for you baby....

PM, thanks again. And you too Miss Fawn. Guess this was a misleading post. I really was not interested in holding hands, or touchy feely etc...just making the visit a social event with a female friend. Originally Posted by Tony Patella
You are so welcome sweetie......
  • S-Man
  • 06-28-2012, 09:12 PM
What do folks recommend from their menu? The beef short ribs and seafood pancakes look interesting.
The seafood pancake is very good, especially when dipped in a little soy sauce. I like the salmon box dinner and my daughter says the bulgogi is pretty good. I highly recommend the kiwi juice or strawberry or pineapple...you get the idea I'm also a fan of their baked eggs.