Is It Just Me...

Or do you all really get a kick out of reading the "No" reviews?

I feel bad for the guy because he's out some money (but to be fair, we've ALL lost money chasing pussy); but, dear god, I love a good train wreck!! And I've seen some doooosies on here.
I agree, enjoy reading the no reviews read the one about Nina and her dog hilarious.
Yea man, I saw that. It was funny as fuck!
I like them... they tend to be more entertaining, and generally speaking, a "no" recommendation is worth 1 1/2 "yes" reviews, as far as pertinent information is concerned..
Yea there's that too. Did you see the one about the "funkbox". I was in the floor laughing at that one.
Do tell...
I feel sure ROS info was mentioned above.
I like them mostly because I've been there myself and misery does seem to love company.
Reading them? Sure.

Living them? Not so much.
Kinda like watching that Chuck Woolery show, "Love Connection" and the two people discussing an obviously horrific date.
Do tell... Originally Posted by tntangie
Can't do all that. ROS MAN LAW
Or do you all really get a kick out of reading the "No" reviews?

I feel bad for the guy because he's out some money (but to be fair, we've ALL lost money chasing pussy); but, dear god, I love a good train wreck!! And I've seen some doooosies on here. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I don't; i feel sorry for the poor girl and her unfortunate situation. As for the bastard, just like me, i figure he can withstand the loss of his $...
No reviews are honestly the reason I'd ever want to read ROS