Thoughts on Hosting in your home

Hi all,

Has anyone hosted an outcall in their own residence? Wanted to hear about folk's experience with doing so. Any possible pitfalls with doing so? I live by myself any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I do 90% outcalls to my place (used to do incalls when I started but transitioned to outcalls) Only had one big issue at my place, in the past 4 years, I've had worse luck doing incalls when I started. Other than that sometimes things will go missing so always hide things you don't want to lose.

Other than that, I'm single, live alone and in my 20's so that might play a factor.
Not sure I'd hobby at my home if I had a S.O., have heard stories from other members here.
Done a lot of outcalls. Like "that guy" said hide stuff. Havent had any problems, I prefer it, Im single so I dont worry. Of course there is always something that can happen but chances of something real bad happening are less than incall in my opinion
Done a lot of outcalls. Like "that guy" said hide stuff. Havent had any problems, I prefer it, Im single so I dont worry. Of course there is always something that can happen but chances of something real bad happening are less than incall in my opinion Originally Posted by lilylivered
How do you safeguard against the whore knowing where you live so after you're done with her she doesn't come back with her hoodlum boyfriend and burglarize your home.

Do you use a blindfold or force the whore to keep her eyes closed until after she's inside the house.

I have nasty predatory large dogs so god help anyone who tries to break in when I'm not home.
I have hosted my share at my home too. I had an UTR that was popular here for for a brief stint always come to my house, saw her at least 25x no issues even when she spent the night.

I’m also single with no SO that makes it easy. I would suggest doing your homework. I wouldn’t just let any STG girl or similar site woman come to my home. To each their own I suppose.
How do you safeguard against the whore knowing where you live so after you're done with her she doesn't come back with her hoodlum boyfriend and burglarize your home.

Do you use a blindfold or force the whore to keep her eyes closed until after she's inside the house.

I have nasty predatory large dogs so god help anyone who tries to break in when I'm not home. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I have a security system and as for ‘valuables’, that’s what insurance is for. I have a neighbor that constantly provides me with gossip so I know she’s aware of the surroundings. For all she knows I just fuck a lot.
I have a security system and as for ‘valuables’, that’s what insurance is for. I have a neighbor that constantly provides me with gossip so I know she’s aware of the surroundings. For all she knows I just fuck a lot. Originally Posted by TheReal
I'm not looking to run around making homeowners insurance claims though.

I understand a dog mauling would be a major claim as well but I have found the dogs act as an outstanding deterrent.

They're also loyal as hell and cannot be turned against me like a gun or any other weapon potentially may.

I don't do this as a rule but I will with out of town visiting whores.
Guns in every room. neighbor across the street and I come and go unpredictably
But the guns can be turned against you by a resourceful whore.
Too lazy to drive more than 20 min one way

otherwise id go to bufalo and see

that little minx
youll never get caught up in a sting at your own place
But the guns can be turned against you by a resourceful whore. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
True, but why would anyone want to shoot a lovable guy like me...
Too lazy to drive more than 20 min one way

otherwise id go to bufalo and see

that little minx Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I got shot down by the little minx while you were serving your unjust ban a month or so ago.

Still recovering emotionally.
I got shot down by the little minx while you were serving your unjust ban a month or so ago.

Still recovering emotionally. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
was your inbox full?

I think ive tried 1 girl from here in the last 3 years (that I had seen 4 or 5 years ago off backpage)

but I think my inbox was full or got blown off or possibly both

but doesn't hurt to at least delete enough inbox to actually get a response
The whole thing played out on the board. It was hideous.