What's your fantasy scenario?

Mine is being fingered and fucked at a doctors office. I know it would never happen in a million years, which may be why I have this secret fantasy. The idea of laying on the doctors table for a check up, then having his hands slide slowly down under my panties just excites me. That or being felt up or licked and sucked during a breast check. Or having a doc play with my clit till I cum, then straight up fucked while in the stirrups while at the gyno just really turns me on.

Does anyone else have this fantasy? Or what is your fantasy that you know would never happen in the natural?
what is yours fantasy that you know would never happen in the natural? Originally Posted by honeydavis
I fantasize about providers calling me and wanting to pay me 250 every time they want me to fuck em. That would be awesome.
Mine is being fingered and fucked at a doctors office. I know it would never happen in a million years, which may be why I have this secret fantasy. The idea of laying on the doctors table for a check up, then having his hands slide slowly down under my panties just excites me. That or being felt or licked and sucked during a breast check. Or having a doc play with my clit till I cum, then straight up fucked while in the stirrups while at the gyno just really turns me on.

Does anyone else have this fantasy? Or what is yours fantasy that you know would never happen in the natural? Originally Posted by honeydavis
I have this fantasy when the gynecologist is sexy. Male or Female.
I want to be a gynecologist.
I have this fantasy when the gynecologist is sexy. Male or Female. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
I think I just got lady wood
honey, i'm sure someone would be glad to setup this scenario for you, tho it just might not be in a real doctor's office.

unless it being in a real doc's office is mandatory.
Funny, I was wondering why my Dentist always insists on checking my nads.

Oh well, he is a doctor, and better safe than sorry I guess.
Funny, I was wondering why my Dentist always insists on checking my nads.

Oh well, he is a doctor, and better safe than sorry I guess. Originally Posted by bojulay
Checking for gum disease?
I fantasize about providers calling me and wanting to pay me 250 every time they want me to fuck em. That would be awesome. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Great minds....
honey, i'm sure someone would be glad to setup this scenario for you, tho it just might not be in a real doctor's office.

unless it being in a real doc's office is mandatory. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Well I hear there's a few doctors that hobby on here...maybe one day.
How about a lady in an orange prison jumpsuit?
How about a lady in an orange prison jumpsuit? Originally Posted by Doogie211
Conjugals?

You could really do some bartering then. I bet you could get a piece of ass for 2 packs of smokes and a roll of stamps.
Isn't everyone sort of fcuked when they visit the Doctor's office these days anyway?

• jafun
  • 04-08-2014, 08:49 AM
Mine is fucking my son's doc... Also my dentist.. My son's teacher... The teller at the bank... The grocery checkout girl at ALDI (she is hotttttttttt)...
Jafun, you sound like a healthy red-blooded man!