Advice for newbies.

I just backed out last second on a newbie so I thought I would pass on some helpful advice.

1) Research your provider.

2) DON'T ask her what the donation is. Her info should be clearly stated on her website, showcase or ad.

3) Be on time. If you agree on a time, don't call past the agreed time, telling her that you are at a ATM. If you can't be respectful of my time, what makes me think you are going to be respectful during our time alone?

Keep in mind, you don't have a history on here so the best thing is to be mindful of your actions.

NEVER discuss $$$$. When $$$$$$$$ is being talked about at anytime, sorry Charlie but that is where I got to cut it off.

I know this guy is upset and I TOTALLY understand why it but when I see a red flag with someone with no history, I've got to protect myself first.

Lucky for me, he was understanding why I got nervous and I TOTALLY understand why he is upset but when it comes to this business, I would rather piss someone off then end up with a record or worse.

So newbies, that is a little piece my advice pie. Ladies, what advice would you offer to the nervous guy wanting to break into this fun hobby of ours?

Kaylee,
My post dated 02-23: My suggestion for a Newbie looking for help in the Welcome and Intro Section

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=991309

Highlights are:

Welcome Big Boi! Here are my recommendations:
1) TREAT OUR LADIES RIGHT BECAUSE OVERALL WE HAVE THE BEST SET OF PROVIDERS AROUND AND WE DON'T WANT THEM HURT, DAMAGED, OR RUINED IN ANY WAY!
2) Look for the term 'Newbie Friendly' or 'Not Newbie Friedly': If you don't see either phrase then you can ask. If she says that she's NOT newby friendly then don't bother her by asking if she is.
3) You'll probably have to earn your way: You might not get the screw the best our providers at first but who knows...you might find a 'best buy' provider who isn't in the top 10% but makes you a happy camper for less dollars spent
4) Before you try to employ a provider view her feedbacks. You'll get a general idea of the services she provides and doesn't provide. (don't be afraid to ask her)
5) If you aren't sure of the 'terms' of the services a provider provides then look them up in the Urban Dictionary
6) If a provider say no then she means NO!
7) TREAT OUR LADIES RIGHT BECAUSE OVERALL WE HAVE THE BEST SET OF PROVIDERS AROUND AND WE DON'T WANT THEM HURT, DAMAGED, OR RUINED IN ANY WAY! (Bullet point repeated because if you abuse one provider not only will your name be floated amongst their profession and you won't be able to get so much as a hand job in the State of Texas AND you might just piss off us loyal provider customers and we might gang up and hammer your ass into the pavement for abusing your privilege of playing her)
....and....
... When you leave a provider feedback give her EVERY benefit of the doubt before leaving her a rating of 'NO'. Most of the providers here work hard and have hectic schedules. Not to mention the expensive and time consuming maintenance/upkeep of their bodies.
....One more...If she does you a great job then tip her well.
Show up on time and respect the ladies. Their rates are their rates. Its not lets make a deal time. Pay them in full what you owe them and treat them right.
Show up on time and respect the ladies. Their rates are their rates. Its not lets make a deal time. Pay them in full what you owe them and treat them right. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
I agree with the time. I like to find somewhere (store parking lot) nearby at least 10-15 early, but won't call the provider 5 minutes until our appointment. If she is not ready I will tell her "it's ok take your time"

Research is key and like others say "don't be afraid to ask" I like to ask what they don't like, that list is usually shorter than what they do.

Never try to negotiate, if your looking for a deal them look for specials, know your budget or go to backpage.

I'm still somewhat a newbie, but not new to the hobby. These are some of the things I've learned in the past few months.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
This ^^^

Providing references in initial contact via pm, email, or whatever, prevents the provider from having to ask & usually helps to save us both time in screening.. Also If for whatever reason you are unable to make it to an appointment, then Call, text or somehow let the provider know that you won't be able to make it or will have to reschedule whenever possible
I just backed out last second on a newbie so I thought I would pass on some helpful advice.

1) Research your provider.

2) DON'T ask her what the donation is. Her info should be clearly stated on her website, showcase or ad.

3) Be on time. If you agree on a time, don't call past the agreed time, telling her that you are at a ATM. If you can't be respectful of my time, what makes me think you are going to be respectful during our time alone?

Keep in mind, you don't have a history on here so the best thing is to be mindful of your actions.

NEVER discuss $$$$. When $$$$$$$$ is being talked about at anytime, sorry Charlie but that is where I got to cut it off.

I know this guy is upset and I TOTALLY understand why it but when I see a red flag with someone with no history, I've got to protect myself first.

Lucky for me, he was understanding why I got nervous and I TOTALLY understand why he is upset but when it comes to this business, I would rather piss someone off then end up with a record or worse.

So newbies, that is a little piece my advice pie. Ladies, what advice would you offer to the nervous guy wanting to break into this fun hobby of ours?

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
+1,000,000,000
I Knew there was some reason I liked you Kaylee