Hazel ?

anyone know what happened to Hazel? I saw her 3 times last month. She text me last week and now this week her phone is shut down
She posts on BP mostly in LR. But lives here in NWA.
Talked to her like Saturday...Think she is trying to find a new place to live, before her lease is up. May be in the moving process.
anyone know what happened to Hazel? I saw her 3 times last month. She text me last week and now this week her phone is shut down
She posts on BP mostly in LR. But lives here in NWA. Originally Posted by splitlog
Everyone is disappearing it seems or is it just me?...

Everyone is disappearing it seems or is it just me?...
Originally Posted by KourtneyK
nah, not just you.
i was gone for about 2 weeks and things seem very different.
a bunch of different guys and ginger's thing.
oh well, guess if you don't change it means you must be dead.
nah, not just you.
i was gone for about 2 weeks and things seem very different.
a bunch of different guys and ginger's thing.
oh well, guess if you don't change it means you must be dead. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
+1 I see I don't miss much when I'm gone and much doesn't miss me. It's less drama and catty women the places I've been and loving it. Little rock is declining and the men want to be so cheap and ask for bareback like it's normal. I do love the gentlemen I have met here and will see any of them anytime. New guys I'm great, always remember to never listen to anyone who is tearing down another or if they have no valid reason as to not see some one disregard it because it's exactly what they are called, rumors. Favoritism is also very popular around here which is understandable due to any new girl that starts out in Arkansas gets ran out or someone tries to set them up to be arrested. I visit Arkansas now because staying here is not my cup of tea! Thanks to the people who do try to make the board better your efforts are appreciated.
Is hazel back yet?
She contacted me last week. She is out of the business due to personal reasons.
Glad i got to see her, not best experience but she was so cute you definitely needed to see her at least once