I Do Not Negotiate With Fucktards

If I say my rate is [insert rate here] for 30 minutes, do NOT PM me asking for a lower rate. I'm saying this nicely first. If I have to repeat myself my ghetto side that I keep tucked away deep within me will come out and you won't like it.

Now, let me confirm that yall understand: My rate is set in stone. No discounts, no negotiations, no whining. If I'm too expensive for you I'm sure some other girl will love to spend 30 minutes with you for under $100. But that ain't me buddy

Have a glorious day 😊
Dear Fucktards,
If you can't afford the price of pussy then stay out of MBs inbox. Who do you think you are to try and negotiate a providers rate. Just because we sell pussy doesn't mean we are desperate whores with no self respect. It simply means we like to fuck and make money while doing it. After all this is one of the oldest and most profitable professions in the world.
Ladies ...

Temper, Temper...

Gentlemen; good advice to heed, should you wish to spend time with the quality Ladies here on Eccie.

Biomed1
Ladies ...

Temper, Temper...

Gentlemen, good advice to heed should you wish to spend time with the quality Ladies here on Eccie.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
No temper here at the moment. Just a very outspoken hooker.
Ill negotiate with who ever the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i want. All a provider has to do is say no. She doesnt have to get an attitude about it.
Ill negotiate with who ever the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i want. All a provider has to do is say no. She doesnt have to get an attitude about it. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I read that part in Bernie Mac's voice.

RIP Bernie.
So basically you don't negotiate with anyone...

It's just the fucktards who actually try.
Ladies ...

Temper, Temper...

Gentlemen; good advice to heed, should you wish to spend time with the quality Ladies here on Eccie.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
No temper, I was being nice. I could have been a lot worse
Ill negotiate with who ever the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i want. All a provider has to do is say no. She doesnt have to get an attitude about it. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Judging by your reviews you don't do much negotiating
I'll catch an attitude with whoever the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I want. All a fucktard has to do is stop being a retard trying to get a full fuck for under $100. He doesn't have to be a dickward about it.
one of these days we need to see how much of my dick you can negotiate
one of these days we need to see how much of my dick you can negotiate Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Well I'm always ready...so it's you that's holding us up
Dear Fucktards, I agree with MB! If you want a happy meal special then you get what you pay for....lol go on corner 12th and west Im sure you will find a cheapie over there who might not steal your car after the date lol smh
Dear Fucktards, I agree with MB! If you want a happy meal special then you get what you pay for....lol go on corner 12th and west Im sure you will find a cheapie over there who might not steal your car after the date lol smh Originally Posted by BabyDallass
12th and Woodrow got some dick sucking street walkers too. 20 bucks, a brown bag special and your in there like swim wear...
12th and Woodrow got some dick sucking street walkers too. 20 bucks, a brown bag special and your in there like swim wear... Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yuck I bet, and Im sure some of the cheapie guys have found that out. To me its the biggest turn off to try and haggle my rates before a date like oh yea thats a way to get me started the right way...NOT!
Yuck I bet, and Im sure some of the cheapie guys have found that out. To me its the biggest turn off to try and haggle my rates before a date like oh yea thats a way to get me started the right way...NOT! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I'm sure they have to by now. You know BD I get that guys are always looking for a better deal but when a providers rate is already low, or running a special or just plain set in stone why try to argue the price. This isn't like buying a used car. It doesn't say 300 OBO. I mean seriously