i'm having to take on a helper

• Sandy
  • 09-05-2015, 01:09 AM
I got injured the other day (broke finger), so I am having to take on a second hand to help me.
  • Sandy
  • 09-05-2015, 02:20 AM
  • Sandy
  • 09-05-2015, 10:50 AM
I posted some pictures in my show case
Goddamn, she is stacked.
You got to be kidding that's PATHETIC what has this crap come to. But I guess everyone has different taste in women & maybe men. All I know is in the past 2 years the quality of providers has went to crap.
  • Sandy
  • 09-05-2015, 09:02 PM
you may want to read Sticky: Insults and disrespect if you don't like our looks or services, than just move on.

You got to be kidding that's PATHETIC what has this crap come to. But I guess everyone has different taste in women & maybe men. All I know is in the past 2 years the quality of providers has went to crap. Originally Posted by lil nicky
  • Sandy
  • 09-05-2015, 09:41 PM
I see by the many post you have written, you use the word Pathetic in almost every post.. I would call that Pathetic

You got to be kidding that's PATHETIC what has this crap come to. But I guess everyone has different taste in women & maybe men. All I know is in the past 2 years the quality of providers has went to crap. Originally Posted by lil nicky
  • Sandy
  • 09-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Miss Emily is a young college educated and world traveler. She just got back from Italy after a three month stay for summer break.
I am happy to have found her.
She is healthy in mind, body and still virginal.
She has on open mind, we have been to three fetish events together.
And because she is still learning and I got injured she is helping me for free.
Because she is still an intern, I will not ask for extra donation, as long as you are willing to be our guinea pig.
  • Sandy
  • 09-06-2015, 12:08 AM
Mods can close this thread if they like.
  • Sandy
  • 09-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Please excuse the typos, I'm on pain meds
  • jwood
  • 09-13-2015, 06:54 PM
I don't see any pics on your showcase
  • Sandy
  • 09-13-2015, 07:09 PM
You can find them on fetlife under my user name mykinkycarrie

I don't see any pics on your showcase Originally Posted by jwood