rates via the hobby

I have seen these topic brought up. I'm no Donald Trump but i have money when i need it. I have women way out of my League and will gladly pay there rate. But even i know what i spend 200-300 is my comfort zone. I won't spend over that. It's a good thing that some providers offer special's. I'm glad i found this site. I have gotten good advice from hobbyist and providers. But once a while i see a rate war i can only put like this i love the time i spend with providers. I choose to see and can only hope like to see me. As hobbyist we may have a number that suits us and yes we always the choice who we see. To bottom line this rant Ginger doll and Selena25 always treated me with respect and kindness. And that makes them my atf. And my expectations are high respect me and I'll respect you and let's have the best time together that we can.
Well, thank you NwaArGuy! I did not know that I was one of your ATF's! How flattering!

You have always been super sweet and respectful to me, as well... And I appreciate that.
I'm glad you are no Donald Trump lol or I might be
Deported lol I also enjoy our time together sir and am lucky to be one of your atfs because you are an awesome person I couldn't imagine any provider ever being disrespectful to you because like I said your awsome
Well thank you so much Ginger doll and Selena i'm just me i always say i'm shy No One Believes Me...lol but it's true it's very few and far between someone can feel respected. Before i found eccie yep i saw alot of good looking women but no respect. I hate to sound like Rodney Dangerfield if you don't know who that is google it....lol. But to selena i have no walls. And one day you might break them all even as vanilla I am