dinning suggestions

I have an informal group of friends that "do lunch" once a month or so. We try to find unusual foods and places to try. We especially try to find non chain hole in the walls with a specialty of some nature. All types of food are fair game. If you can suggest something please do so.. thanks
Culpeppers in rockwall is pretty amazing
Burgers--- Try Dell's Burgers in Richardson. Little hole in the wall right off Beltline and 75. Or, if you're up in the Sachse/Wylie area.. Meteor Burgers has an excellent burger.
Twisted Root in Deep Ellum. They always have Buffalo burgers and depending on the season have venison, elk, lamb, ostrich, boar, gator, camel, duck, beaver, kangaroo and emu.
North Main Barbecue in beautiful downtown Euless. Very much a hole in the wall with a great all you can eat buffet for around $17. Only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. BYOB too
North Main Barbecue in beautiful downtown Euless. Very much a hole in the wall with a great all you can eat buffet for around $17. Only open on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. BYOB too Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Sounds like my kind of place!!
Culpeppers in rockwall is pretty amazing Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes it is Tara!!
I frequent these places for all the other neat stuff they have but their food courts are pretty good with " hole in the wall " prices too.

Central Market and Costco

I've even taken provider friends to lunch and to the girl, each has commented on how good it was.
Now I'm over here drooling and thinking about when next I can make my way back to Dallas. I really enjoyed my experience at Hattie's in Oak Cliff and Stampede 66.
Twisted Root in Deep Ellum. They always have Buffalo burgers and depending on the season have venison, elk, lamb, ostrich, boar, gator, camel, duck, beaver, kangaroo and emu. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
"Beaver"? Fuck ya I'm in...if they're shaved
Stratos Greek Tavern

http://www.clubstratos.com
Taco Bell anywhere and everywhere.
Yes it is Tara!! Originally Posted by verygood69
Wink wink. My kneck of the woods man
Twisted Root in Deep Ellum. They always have Buffalo burgers and depending on the season have venison, elk, lamb, ostrich, boar, gator, camel, duck, beaver, kangaroo and emu. Originally Posted by mmcqtx

They have a couple of locations, so there might be something more centrally located to your group's liking. Good place!