Actor Judge Reinhold Arrested at Love Field

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...cid=spartandhp

apparently for refusal to submit to TSA screening.. disorderly conduct charge.. I don't know the particulars, but I applaud him for standing up.. I think TSA is the most bogus, useless entity, a complete waste of time, money and resources.. other than that, I'm a big fan
And the TSA gives really lousy handjobs. too.
It's being reported as he resisted, he told a TSA agent, "Mister, if you don't Shut Up I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!"
Charging citizens a fee to participate in the TSA'S precheck program is the governments biggest scam ever.
It's being reported as he resisted, he told a TSA agent, "Mister, if you don't Shut Up I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!" Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
He took off his shirt though. No shirt, no shoes, no dice?
Charging citizens a fee to participate in the TSA'S precheck program is the governments biggest scam ever. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
How so? I've been in Pre Check for a few years and have never had a problem. Lines are shorter, though still too long in some cities. You keep your shoes and sports (or suit) coat on. Probably save me thirty minutes every trip. Global Entry is even better, especially when you enter the country at at JFK or ATL. But even at DFW it saves time if you come it at rush hour.
How so? I've been in Pre Check for a few years and have never had a problem. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I don't think he questioned the efficacy, just the idea of making citizens pay, to "prove" themselves worthy of a reduced check.. to me it's no different than paying an upcharge to sit in first class.. if we are really concerned about terrorism, don't allow the financially privileged to skip steps.
I don't think he questioned the efficacy, just the idea of making citizens pay, to "prove" themselves worthy of a reduced check.. to me it's no different than paying an upcharge to sit in first class.. if we are really concerned about terrorism, don't allow the financially privileged to skip steps. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The fee is to offset the cost of doing the background check. At least that's the theory. Most folks who don't fly often, or whose time isn't at a premium, probably don't mind standing in line. If you fly multiple times a month, it more than pays for itself. Same with Global Access. If you save 30-45 minutes every time you re-enter the country, that can be a significant savings, especially if you travel abroad at least every six weeks or so. Just seems like a standard user fee to me.
It's being reported as he resisted, he told a TSA agent, "Mister, if you don't Shut Up I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!" Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Post of the week.
How so? I've been in Pre Check for a few years and have never had a problem. Lines are shorter, though still too long in some cities. You keep your shoes and sports (or suit) coat on. Probably save me thirty minutes every trip. Global Entry is even better, especially when you enter the country at at JFK or ATL. But even at DFW it saves time if you come it at rush hour. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Im a member of global entry and the couple times coming back the Global kiosks were down. And there's a flaw with precheck assignments, especially when making online reservations. Never had any luck getting prechecked because of it. So I paid my membership fee for nothing. Customer service is non existent. And I cant get a refund.
He took off his shirt though. No shirt, no shoes, no dice? Originally Posted by Boltfan
I'm sure if he would apologize to Dennis Taylor they would give him his old job back at All American Burger.
And the TSA gives really lousy handjobs. too. Originally Posted by pyramider
They've handled more balls than LeBron James.
Im a member of global entry and the couple times coming back the Global kiosks were down. And there's a flaw with precheck assignments, especially when making online reservations. Never had any luck getting prechecked because of it. So I paid my membership fee for nothing. Customer service is non existent. And I cant get a refund. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Nine out of ten times, maybe more, Pre-Check works for me. I haven't made a reservation other than online in ages.

What airlies do you normally fly? I'm probably 50%American, 20% Virgin America, 15% United/Air France, 10% Delta/Air France, and 5% other.
I agree with the Global Entry, never really had a problem. Dallas isn't so bad overall but it really helps out in Houston or Miami. Holy shit what a clusterfuck they can be if you manage to get there at the wrong time and don't have it.
I'm sure if he would apologize to Dennis Taylor they would give him his old job back at All American Burger. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Learn it. Know it. Live it.