Karma.fm ?????

I've never heard of this site. Out of nowhere i began getting an unlimited amount of texts with the most hateful, untrue statements ever made about me. When i looked it up, it's a site where basically you can post whatever you want about someone using their phone number. It's full of Sh*t if you ask me...there is no verifying or fact checking just the ability to type in a number and post whatever you want. I just Blocked the number i received the texts from the site. Has anyone else had any experience with this??????
never have, and I'm sorry you brought it up.. I pulled up the site to get an idea.. that first page is just hateful nasty remarks.. not much different than the ECCIE National Political Thread though, frankly.

I guess there are people who thrive on nasty anonymous posting.. makes them a "somebody" in life.. they don't realize how pitiful they are.
never have, and I'm sorry you brought it up.. I pulled up the site to get an idea.. that first page is just hateful nasty remarks.. not much different than the ECCIE National Political Thread though, frankly.

I guess there are people who thrive on nasty anonymous posting.. makes them a "somebody" in life.. they don't realize how pitiful they are. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
i agree, some have too much free time to be that miserable. NO life at all.
  • BEBEJ
  • 12-11-2016, 08:18 AM
I got texts from that site to Hun with some untrue facts as well I'm with you never heard of it and it just popped up out of the blue and still getting texts from it
LOOKS like the same type of SCAMMING as the BUSTED hookers/BUSTED Johns sites. BASTARDS get your number off advertising, then hold it ransom for $500
I got a text last night from that sight its bs.
I did too totalllllll crap. Delete the messages doll (;
Not an alert so moved here
I also got my a text yesterday, my first and only text but also, VERY UNTRUE statements. Somewhat relieved I am not the only one to have gotten this. Just a bunch of BS.

Have a great week!
without knowing, I suspect the nasty/untrue texts you each received, say the exact same thing.. were any of you asked for money to delete information?